Chapter Four:

"Christmas Day"

Wilhelm's POV:

Wilhelm was sitting in his room on his window seat, his face leaned against the window cold from the cold winter day.

Today was Christmas, the first Christmas he was hoping to see Simon on but knew that wasn't happening now.

He sat in his room not wanting to leave, not wanting to see anyone not even his own brother.

Erik knocks on the door and sighed "Wilhelm it's eleven in the morning come on"

Wilhelm shakes his head "No would everyone just leave me the hell alone!" He shouted upset

He opens the door "Wilhelm what the hell is going on?" He asks

"Just get out Erik!" Wilhelm tells me "please I don't deserve to be loved or get attention!"

Erik walks over and sits on the other side of the window seat "Calm down brother" he said and held his hand "talk to me"

He breathes and nods "Just everything.. Before I left the school I found out that August filmed that stupid video of me and Simon.. then me nod Simon break up and I leave back here"

"I'm sorry everything went down like that.. and I know you loved Simon"

Wilhelm shakes his head "I love him Erik, I still love him and he doesn't love me back"

Erik looks "I disagree with you, Simon seems like a sweet guy your face lights up when his name is usually mentioned"

"And today I just really don't feel up for celebrating" he says as tears fell he put his knees to his chest and lays his head on them "Just please tell momma I'm not feeling good.

He nods "You should come down at some point today, I'll leave you here if you'd like"

Wilhelm looks and nods "I just wanna be alone" he says and looks out the window

Erik sighed and gets up, he gets Wilhelm's phone and looks at him "call Simon" he says "or text him"

"He doesn't wanna talk to me Erik."

He looks "Just give it a try, you cannot loose hope this fast"

Wilhelm looked back at him and nods holding the phone in his hands

Erik nods and walks to the door leaving to give him some privacy

He watched him leave and looks at his phone pulling up Simons contact, breathing slowly as he started typing

Wilhelm:
Hey.. I know you probably don't wanna talk to me but I wanted to say merry Christmas since I didn't say it back at school.. I'm sorry for everything .

Simon:
Um hey, thanks I hope your having a good Christmas too and yeah I'm still mad but we broke up so.. there's not much you can do.

Wilhelm:
Yeah I know, you just deserve an apology and no matter how much I apologize it won't be enough, especially for me because I did a horrible thing and left you on the dark when you deserved better.

Simon:
Yeah.. I think it's honestly just best if we stay
away from each other at least for now

Wilhelm:
I mean yeah.. if you want

Simon:
*Seen*

Wilhelm's POV:
Simon left me on seen, and I figured it would probably end this way.. I don't know what I'm gonna do without talking to him when we go back to school.

*The rest of Wilhelm's Christmas he basically spent alone and Simon was celebrating with his mom and sister*