EPISODE 15

don't kill me ❣️

OMNISCIENT

WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES

"Okay, okay," Sinai laughed sitting up straight, "The things I love about Kareem, there's so much," She giggled,

"I can tell," Sarah said looking between them with a wide smile,

"Be serious now," Sinai nudged Kareem making him move his hand from her lap,

"There's too much," Kareem agreed with a chuckle. He was glad with his and Sinai's progress, they were arguing less and enjoying each other's company.

"How has the reduced hours been?" Sarah asked Sinai,

"Great, I actually moved over to part time," Sinai announced, "I realised that my babies need me more at home, I have the rest of my life for a career,"

"Okay, Kareem how did you feel about this?" Sarah questioned him,

"I was happy about it but I also told her that she shouldn't give up on surgery for us," Kareem responded, "So we compromised and decided that she would do this till Kamani was in grade 4,"

"Wow well done," Sarah smiled nodding at them, "What do you need me for then?" She joked,

"There was one thing," Sinai said looking at Kareem and then at Sarah, "I recently found out that Kareem had been paying for his cousin to live somewhere, he never told me this,"

"Kareem?" Sarah said,

"I admit I was wrong for not mentioning it but I didn't think it even mattered," Kareem communicated,

"It mattered to me, that's something we should discuss." Sinai replied softly,

"I apologize," Kareem said with no hesitation, "I can see why that would matter to you,"

"Can I just say, wow." Sarah blinked at them, "What has happened to you two?"

"Sex." Sinai blurted out, "We've had so much time so we've had so much sex and I feel connected again,"

Kareem rubbed her thigh, making her bite her lip. When she said a lot of sex, she meant it.

They were fucking every hour of every day, he needed the bathroom, they were fucking, Sinai sneezed, she was bent over in the kitchen.

"A physical connection is very important so I am glad it has been reinstated," Sarah praised them.

"Sinai has also been going out of her way to spend time with the kids," Kareem added, "I wanna add that I'm proud of her too,"

"Aw babe," Sinai smiled at him, pecking his lips.

"This is why I do my job," Sarah said with a wide smile, "I think you two are ready for one session every month, rather than every week,"

"I don't want us to lose momentum," Sinai said which made Kareem nod,

"I look forward to these sessions, to get to know her better," He said with his arm around her,