》 ♡ 0.1 ~ 《

《|♡|》

‎| ‎‎Pilot Chapter|‎‎ ‎

‎" Tragedy. "‎

" The first day I realized I lost you. "

°°°

Year 1763

----

' Every sin, 

' Bears its own weight.'

----

Just a few doubts to make one sure, a few more mistakes to make one regret, and even more memories to make someone forget. So many issues to block ones' actions, endless scars that mark one's soul, a pit filled with lies to remind one of their past. 

A hundred thoughts, but just one head. A thousand pictures to a single mind, followed by a million feelings in one heart. 

' Uncountable. ' The boy thought, his arms leaked with crimson blood that forced its scent within his nose. 

Uncountable emotions like sadness and violence. Unconscious postures of self-indulgence, and unbearable screams that he only wished was in his head.

"Arliss!" Bloody murder was painting the streets of Astello, the butler screamed at the king. Endless, horrid, screams. Maxximillion wanted the world to stop, for a single moment if it would. Mercy, he did not care for mercy of his life that would soon be taken. He wanted mercy for peace. "Why would you do this?" Nicolous screamed, his arms too were bound behind his back. Horrid rope bore into his skin, more and more metallic filled Maxx's nose. It made him sick to his stomach, but he took a swig of his own saliva. "You betray us?" He continued to scream; his body fought with the restraints. "How dare you, Arliss!"

Maxx felt the snow melt underneath his cold bare feet, even the stinging on his wrists were more tolerable. He sighed; the smell of blood seemed to only get stronger. The shouting stopped, grateful yet aware he was next to fall. "Maxx," The magician only seemed to stay more silent. "You don't seem to realize, old friend." Maxximillion scoffed, his green eyes pierced the King's brown skin with silver bullets made for his own kind. "You have no right to call me that, Your Highness." He stated coldly, the magician's orbs continuously melted into the sight of the butler. The man who laid in a pile of crimson snow, his throat was slit. 

"You lost," The Black Cat Magician murmured, his voice ever so quiet. "I do not care for why you did this to the Duke and Duchess," His face seemed even more stoic than before, his emerald eyes were empty. Lifeless, his movements held no life. "I promise you," Maxximillion raised his head. "Whatever it possibly takes, Your Highness." The king cocked his head, though his smile was nothing more than twisted and amused. "I will make sure you pay for everything you've done." His tone, it spilled within ounces or pounds of muck. He did not cry, Maxx did not hurt, he laid his words down as if he offered a God mortality. "I will curse your life, every moment that passes by," He watched the king, no hatred in his gaze, the aura was a promise to the King himself. "You will only be living to regret this day." 

"Everything you hold dear," He took a single moment to pause, though his gaze took in the sweet sight of the palace cliff. "I will take it away from you, your days will be filled with nothing but endless sorrow." He watched her from afar, running to his aid with pants and worry. He smiled ever so slightly, watching his nevermore reach for his bound hands. "This will be my curse to you, King Arliss." 

He took one last glance at the woman in the field, the woman who huffed and sobbed with each step she took towards him. Maxximillion sighed within his nose, with a single step. The wind blew at his back the further he fell to his doom. A beautiful death at the Palace, his own blood stained the rocks at the end of the cliff. His eyes were even more lifeless than before. He had no happiness without his nevermore, his beloved, his Duchess. He knew he had to die to save her, if he had not, her death would have been meaningless. 

The crimson liquid slowly sunk into the earth, the blood of The Black Cat Magician, he allows his spell to sink into the ground of the world. No regrets, he spat a plague that drowned the future of Astello in chaos. 

"To me, " His bones crunched as he got up from the ridged rocks. "You are far more important than the ending world." 

"You truly are ethereal."