who was it?

Kochos POV
"Alright we're here." Giyu sighed.
"What's wrong, babe?" I asked slightly flustered from calling him babe.

"People can't know we're dating, It just sucks." He murmured. I laughed and comforted him while being carried inside.

"Take me to my room please, it's right down the hall on the left." I asked, finally in my room, I threw myself onto my bed, and signaled him to sit next to me.

"So, what are you gonna tell everyone? the reason why you can't walk." Giyu asked me.

"I'll just say since we went on a walk, I got really sore and hurt my leg." I answered. "but you have to go now, or else the girls will see you." I demanded, he frowned. It was really adorable, as he got up he gave me a kiss on the cheek and waved bye.

15 minutes later

"Shinobou ? Aren't you supposed to be at the hot spring with the rest of the hashira?" Kanao asked after peeking through the door.
"oh shit, the hot spring." I remembered.

Giyus POV

"Tomioka where were you and kocho when we went out to drink?" Tengen Asked. "Shit what do I say."
"We went on a walk, drunk a bit and then I walked her back home." I lied "Ah! Well, the temperature to the water should be set, I'll go get out towels." He added. I started taking off my kamono and corps uniform while waiting for Tengen.

"I wonder how she's doing." I said under my breath.
"Tomioka-San!" I jerked my head up quickly, it was Mitsuri.
"Where's Kocho? She would've been here by now." She asked.
"She hurt her leg when we went on a walk, so she's just resting." I worried, I wouldn't want to mess up this lie. "Oh, alright! Well, do you think you can turn around? I'm gonna get in." Mitsuri said. I turned around for a few minutes and waited for her to get in, after about 3 minutes I turn back around and..

"N-no not yet, Tomi-" Before Mitsuri could even finish I turned, her bra was half way off. I turned away quickly blushing so hard

"I-I'm so sorry, I thought you were done since- I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" I kept apologizing. I went quiet after apologizing dozens of times.

"I-it's okay, just-wait this time, okay?" she blushed. I heard her step in the water but I still didn't turn around, "you can turn around now." She chuckled. I finally turned around, still red. Tengen was finally back with the towels. I started removing my white button down shirt, I wrapped my towel around my waist and took off my pants and boxers, I stepped into the pool and took the towel off. I sat down but everyone just looked at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked quietly.
"Tomioka- You're back! It's so scratched." Mitsuri shouted.
"The hell you do, Tomioka?" Tengen asked. "Shit."
nothing" I said. Obviously they didn't believe me.
"Well, whatever happened, it might leave a scar, it sure did scratch deep in." Mitsuri said while touching my bare back. I shuttered as I felt her touch.  "Let's just talk about something else." I said nervously. We all started talking about stuff, from vacations to favorite things and then to relationships.

"How is it with your wives, Tengen?" Mitsuri asked.
"Ah, well you know. They're doing well, we're not having problems, just the same as always." Tengen replied. "What about you, Mitsuri? Aren't you dating Iguro? She turned red. "W-what? Who told you that? They're lying!" Mitsuri was extremely red.
"I dunno, I thought it was obvious that you two were dating? I mean everyone knows." I told her. She hid on my shoulder. "Just- don't tell anymore people, please!" I looked at Tengen and he returned a look.
"alright." We both said. About an hour later Mitsuri got out.

"I know what happened to your back, Tomioka." Tengen blurted. "I used to have it all the time, cause I have 3 wives, Who're you seeing?"
"What- I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know how I got these." I nervously whisper.

"Tomioka, those are sex scratches, I of all people would know. So, who is it? Is it one of the Hashira? Or just a one night stand." I broke under the pressure.
"Y-yeah, they're sex scratches, and I got them yesterday." I admitted. "Yesterday? Only person I saw you leave with is.." Tengen thought. "Kocho?!" He shouted. I covered his mouth. "Shut the hell up!"
He chuckled. "HOW FLAMBOYANT,TOMIOKA, but impressive."
"Why're you so damn loud." I muttered. "It's actually the reason she can't walk." He looked at me. "It was her first time, and now she can't walk? Wow you're crazy man!" Tengen chortled.
"it just happened, I mean i liked it; I think we're a thing now? Im not sure" I said nervously.
"Well, don't get caught, you know it's against the rules." Tengen added. "Although, I thought you two were already dating." I turned to his face again, "what? already?"
"What-no it just happened this morning." I stuttered. Tengen laughed "I'm fucking with you man, or I am atleast."

At the butterfly Mansion & Kochos POV

"man, I miss Giyu already." I sighed. I laid down and closed my eyes, "Kocho?" I sat up.
"Who is it?" I said excitedly.
"It's me, Mitsuri." She said. I frowned, "come in" The door opened and there was the pink-green haired girl. "Do you need something, Mitsuri?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, it's just Tomioka said you couldn't come today cause you hurt your legs? I just wanted to check up and see if you were fine, and maybe talk for a minute so you're not bored." She smiled.

"That's sweet of you, and yes I'm fine! I'm just really sore. He took me on a beautiful walk and it was longer than I anticipated." I said. "Oh, you can sit down." I patted down a spot on my bed, she sat down .
"Did anything happen yesterday? With you guys, I mean." She asked. I turned red and looked around my room.
"W-what! No-no, why? did he say something?" I freaked. "No, it's just he had some bad scratches on his back, maybe your girls could check them out? They were still red." "shit did I scratch too hard?"

"I'll definitely have them check up on it, thanks for letting me know." I smiled. "well did anything else happen?" She slightly blushed. "While at the hot spring, Tomioka turned around too early. He almost saw me half naked." She peeped.
"I got so nervous, and so did he. I think he saw something." I got jealous, he saw another girl? I mean I know he's not a virgin but still. The thought of him seeing my best friend made me feel some time of way. "Oh? That's definitely an interesting story. Tell me more."
"And then he took off his shirt, I'm not gonna lie, it was really attractive,I know I'm seeing iguro, but I just needed to tell you to go for it, his figure is amazing." She went on. I got even more jealous, why? I knew he was mine.
"Is it really that amazing? I guess I'll have to take a look." I said. Suddenly the door opened, "Hey, Shin-" Tomioka paused. "Kocho- uh, Hey Mitsuri. Sorry about Earlier; I really didn't mean to look."
"No-really it's fine, Tomioka." She giggled.
He smiled. This just enraged a jealously in me. I wanted her to stop talking about it, even if I knew she was head over heels for the serpent pillar.
"Hey Mitsuri, can we talk another day, I'm gonna have the girls check on him now that he's here." I smiled. I really didn't mean it.
"oh, yeah see you Tomioka! Kocho." Mitsuri smiled and left.
"So, Giyu, I heard you saw something, at the hot spring, Hm?" I said. He looked at me slightly red.
"Yeah," He sighed.
"My, My tomioka, it's been a day since you've fucked me, are you getting tired of me already?" I teased.

He smirked and walked over to me.
"I dunno? Wanna find out." He teased back, he kissed me and got onto my bed. I sat on his lap and kissed him back. We had a full on make-out session.

"Does that prove enough or shall I continue?" He whispered, "hm, yeah I'm not convinced yet." I whispered back. He kissed me again, his hands on my hips. He kissed my neck, lightly this time. We just kept going. Until I heard the door slide open.
"huh?- Uh- I-I'm so sorry. I-" Aoi pleaded. I turned extremely red, so did she, obviously very, very embarrassed.
"N-no Aoi, I'm so sorry you had to see." I got off giyu and ran towards the door. "D-do you need anything?" I awkwardly smiled while closing the door slightly and sticking my head out. "I need the water pillar, the love pillar said he needed to be examined." She was as red as I was. "oh- uh I can do that Aoi, thank you. And- please don't tell anyone what you saw." I begged. She nodded and ran away, very quickly.