My hero orgins

Honestly if anyone knows what I'm talking about, great! If you're reading this and for some reason don't and like my hero academia and aren't homophobic (and if you are get the hell out of here) I would highly recommend

Anyway, some spoiler warning. (Also I apologize for names being spelled wrong I'm trying my best-)
________________________________

Imagine either Shiuz and Ruiku  or Artimis and Shino on like a date or something and Prefect by Ed Shiren  (again sorry for spelling) and they just start dancing to it.

A part of me thinks that if Arti (aka Artimis) asked Shino he would sing for him. He won't sing for anyone else just Arti.

No one in dorm 8 has a healthy sleep schedule (except maybe Shino but probably not-) my reasonings are:
We all know that Artimis stays up past 12:00 am designing outfits.
Ruiku on multiple occasions has stayed up till 5:00 in the morning just watching anime.
If you have watched Shino's POV then you can probably guess why. The thing is with Ruiku and Shino this most likely happens every now and then but with Arti it happens every other night and I would honestly not be surprised if  Shino has dragged Arti to bed so he could get some sleep.

When Arti got his quirk everyone was pretty terrified and not because Arti would purposely hurt someone, no it's the fact the a about 5 year old child just randomly turned into a shadow one day and for awhile no one even knew where he was but when they figured out what happened they probably had know idea what to do.. Arti was probably crying.

-small spoiler warning-
Arti never really forgot what Database said about his hair and probably has thought about dying his hair so that he would just have one solid hair color.

Idk why but I can see so many characters in 1-b jamming out to songs like All About that Base  or something like that. (And can already feel the judgment for my music taste now-)

-small spoiler warning-

If Arti was a villain his outfit would where something similar to his school dance outfit.

I think Arti likes music by Cavetown, and he listens to them when he's designing or just bored or something like that.

I feel like Arti would do things like shake his hands when he's talking to people and gets nervous (he just talks with his hands in General)

If dorm 8 ever met Ruiku's mom and she found out about Shino and Artemis's situation when it comes to parents she just became their unofficial adopted mom or something.
_____________________________
Btw I don't wanna see any hate for what I ship, you have your opinions and I'll have mine.

Anyway have a great day/night or whatever time it is for you!