Danger Force 2 (agst addition)

⚠️Tw: This chapter will mention things such as Trauma, Nightmares, death, and crappy parents. If this makes you uncomfortable then feel free to not read this one, stay safe⚠️

I think all of the Danger Force kids have gotten nightmares after all the stuff with Rick Twitler, especially Chapa and Mika because if they had complete awareness about what they were doing the entire time they were being mind controlled they both know that they could have killed one of the others and that 'what if I had hurt them' has been stuck on their minds before and sometimes that's all they can think about for hours, but they have know one to talk to about this because they can't tell anyone anything about their secret identities.

Chapa will never say it but she's honestly kinda scared of what if one day she accidentally kills someone because of the fact she can't control he powers when she feels strong emotions like anger or fear. Also a reason why Chapa continues to be angry even after she learns the truth about he phone is because that anger is all she's know for years and she doesn't know who she is anymore without it.

All of the Danger Force kids see each other as family more then their own because all of their parents kinda suck and you can't change my mind.

Chapa sometimes has a lot of insecurity when it comes to how she looks but she'll probably never tell anyone about it.