Chapter 3:one stone big problem

"Hurry Luigi we have to get the golden dragon stone before its to late!" Shouted FurryFox "this stone?"asked Luigi
"O never mind it looks like you all ready found it," replied FurryFox. But what they didn't know that it was a tracking device and now Bowser knows where to find them and the secret village and the lab. "Wait a minute that is not the real one!" Shouted Luigi "why do you say that it is not real and it is real,'said FurryFox "because it has a blinking red light!" Said Luigi in anger "ok ok it is not real and how about we take to Kevin so he can destroy it,"replied FurryFox...
After getting back from the cave FurryFox gave Kevin the tracking device and all you could hear was him laughing and exploding with TNT...
__________________________________________________________________________________
So after 3 hours of enjoyment of explaining TNT Kevin got hungry so he went to eat a banana but suddenly Bowser came out of nowhere and said "destroy every thing and take all of the gold!" But Bowser and his troops took bottle caps?
__________________________________________________________________________________
So after the attack all most every thing but the lab was destroyed and no gold was stolen only the bottle caps "why is Bowser so stupid he took bottle caps instead of gold!"said Luigi laughing "I think that was just a warning that's not the real attack let's go get the real elemental stones Luigi," "ok let's go" replied Luigi..