Lazy Morning Sex

| | i haven't wrote in so long, so i apologize if this chapter sucks, but enjoy. 😳

Waking up to the sun in your eyes is not fun at all, rubbing them didn't help too much either, but it did help a bit to read the time on the clock sitting on my nightstand. 6:24 . . Why am I awake so early? I questioned. It didn't help that I woke up in a middle of a good dream too. . a wet one to be exact.

Turning around to face my partner, who is a light sleeper because he started to wake up immediately after I got comfortable from turning around. A bit of guilt hit me for waking him up, but was also kinda glad he was.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I hummed out to Mark, leaning over to place a gentle kiss on his forehead. A grin tugged on his lips, his arms wrapping around me and pulled me closer against him. He must of had an interesting dream just like me because his morning wood was pressing against my thigh. Cheeks going red as I can feel myself becoming completely wet down there. Moving my leg a bit, obviously to tease, resulted in him sucking in his breath, but I just continued as if nothing had happen. "How was your sleep?"

Frustration was obviously growing on him just by the look on his face, which I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. "I slept good, the dream I had was even better though, if only you knew." Trust me. . I know.  "Oh? Maybe you can tell me all  about it."

A smirk immediately appeared on his face, his hand slowly moved up from the waist band of my underwear to my chest and back down, sending chills up my spine, "well. . you were in it, but less dressed up then how you are now and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. Maybe best if I show you."

Nodding your head, his hand immediately pushed down your underwear so your lower half was completely exposed before he took off his own. His finger tips brushing against my thigh before his fingers began to slowly toy with my clit. A soft moan escaping my lips as he lazily placed small kisses on my neck. This continued on for a few before he placed a hand on the back of my thigh to raise up my leg before teasing my wet entrance with his member. Letting out a needy whimper which made him chuckle just sent butterflies to my stomach, "such a needy one, huh?" He teased.

I only replied with a small huff, but that suddenly changed when he pushed himself into me, a gasp escaping my lips but soon returned into a moan. Mark's thrusts were at a slow pace, his hand moving to my inner thigh to gently squeeze it. I buried my face a bit into the pillow as the soft moans continued to fill up the room.

While his lazy thrusts continue, I could feel myself getting close to my climax, my hand moving down to mess my clit. "Mark. . I'm getting close," I whimpered out to him. He hummed in response and soon I released on his member, my breathing becoming heavy. He pulled out and released on my thigh. He leaned over to grab a few tissues off the nightstand and cleaned up my leg before pulling me close to his body once again, placing a small peck on my lips.

"Exactly how the dream went, y/n. ." I softly chuckled before burying my face into his chest, and without having to worry about the sun being in my eyes, we both fell right back to sleep.

| |  i rushed this a bit much. 😳 but it's something. hopefully i can get back into updating or putting something out. okay, have a good day.