Skype Sex

Your P.O.V

Mark had been In Ohio to visit with his family while I was here in LA taking care of this precious dog, Chica.

Mark insited on me going and have Ethan watch Chica but I felt like he deserved to spend time with his family by himself.

While I was on my computer, drawing some things, I got a skype call from Mark. Damn did that made me happy. - Once I answered the call, I waved into the camera as a bright smile was on my face. "Hey, babe! I miss you a lot." I chirped out to him.

Mark let out a low groan as he looked at me while biting down on his lip. "I missed you too, (y/n). . Very much. . - Could you put on a show for me? My mom is off at the grocery store and I have had nothing but these thoughts and I couldn't help by getting hard from them."

I bit down on my lower lip as I nodded, slowly pulling off my clothes. I knew he wasn't enjoying it because of the growl he left out.

Once my clothes were off, I glanced at the screen as I saw he had his member in his hand, stroking it quickly. — I started to run my hands down my body to my clit before rubbing it in a circular motion. I moved my other hand to my wet entrance before inserting them into my, thrusting them quickly into me.

Moaning out to Mark, I kept up the pace with the quick rubbing and thrusting as he stroke himself quick. I soon felt my stomach tighten up as I felt my climax coming to a point. "Fuck! Im gonna cum, Mark." I moaned to him. "M-Me too, princess," he said.

Soon, I released onto my fingers while he released onto his hands, both of us panting. I glanced at him with a soft smile as he smiles back in return.

He cleaned off his hand before pulling his pants back up. I then heard his mom yelled, "fuck, I gotta go. Talk to you later, (y/n). I love you so very much and I'll see you soon!" I waved as he clicked off.

I closed my laptop and just laid there until I fell asleep.