How It All Started

Katherine's Pov

I was out with my friends and we went to a party where my best friends Samantha's Boyfriend, Jacob from Mindless Behavior and my boyfriend Jason McCann was gonna be there so I had to go. We got there and Sam said that I shouldn't drink any drinks but water and I said yes because I just came here for Jason.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I got in inside saw Jason and ran to him and jumped in his arm and started kissing him. After having a heated make out session, he opened his eyes and it was blood shot red and I saw a blunt in his hand and I just jumped off of him and said "Jason, what did I say about this." while pointing at it."I know Kat but it's a party let loose." He said while pulling me down so I can sit on his lap. "But,..........." I got cut off by him blowing smoke in my mouth. "Wanna blow." He said handing to me and I obviously listened to my boyfriend and I blow a few puffed and instantly got high and horny, and I pulled Jason up to a random room because I don't live here but it seemed like an adults room and I ripped off his shirt and I started staring at his abes and he just said "Like what you see." in a seductive tone. I started kissing down on him and unzipped his pants and I sucked on Jerry and he pushed my head more down (or downer what ever you say) and I started choking on Jerry and I just stopped then pulled down his pants then pushed him on the bed and I started riding on Jerry and it was so much better when I was high and he turned us around and he was on top and pushing himself more into me and with every thrust my moans got louder and we got disturbed by Jacob shout "What the Fuck Dude in my parent's room the Fuck!!!!" "Get the fuck out man." Jason said still fucking me like his never did before and I came all over him and Jacob's parents bed and Justin just laughed at me still fucking hard and I passed out after that........

Well that was my first two addictions hoped you liked the chapter and all the beliebers know who Jason and a Jerry are

Ĺøvə
ŁËĞØ