chapter 6

After few seconds he answered . "Our Parents"

"Where are they now?"

"Not on earth anymore"

Tears try to fall from where it is.

"You're always hiding things from me " I can't control my emotions anymore. I ran towards our home and try to get away again from reality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days of thinking. 5 days of isolation . 5 days of accompanying myself.

Voices try to rush in my head .

Asking for help.

Screaming.

Eating my existence.

I don't know this world I belong . I need to know more. I explored the house and found many pieces. I found letters and photos.

Dear zely,

How's life in there ? We missed you soooooo much!Now,Leesha runs for valedictorian , that's supposed to be your place.Teressa replaced you as a cheer leader but she can't beat how excellent you groove :)Life is still the same. Dozens of exams,humpydumpy teacher tries to let us do the jogging every afternoon and it made our skins sun burnt , four of us hanging out at the rooftop after classess ,going to different concerts like Lorde,one direction,Ed Sheeran,Taylor Swift and Echosmith ,playing XBox every weekend and watching movies.But it's not the same anymore . It's like a huge part of us has gone. We thought that being with you , laughing at our craziness,gazing the endless sky full of thousand stars, making DIY tents during picnics and playing with the puppies are forever . I hope you still wear our friendship bracelet :) It's our oath not to break . If you're lonely and gloomy , just think of the fun and happy past we have each other :)
Claire,Steve,Trish,Jake and I are hoping to see you again sooner . I sent you a letter than PM in Facebook or DM in Twitter because I believe letters last centuries and articles stored in devices may not last . Remember that we are always here for you ! Love lots! Mwahh!

Your gorgeous BFF;),
Steff

Dear Zel,

It's hard to think that we're already in different worlds. I've never expected that this will come . Beaming seconds become rust, perfect hours turn to dust and happy days are lost . I tried to convince my mom to let me study in Cambridge but she always say no because the best university for doctors is in this place . About school life, still I topped in class,still heads the varsity,still elected as the president of our campus but still blues rule me.I miss your stare.I miss your beautiful face. I miss the moments when you rest your head on my shoulder on a hill under the infinite galaxies talking about the future ahead of us.I miss our lives before.The way things are. The way it used to be. I miss you so badly. I hope you're still wearing the B necklace. I know our paths will cross sooner and I pray for that every single night. I love you infinitely.

Love,
Blake

I see photos of my friends and I taking selfies and wackies with some photo bombers.All of us jumping ready to splash on the pool .Candid shot of us laughing hard. Wearing same T-shirts with printed words: "Live life to the fullest with bunch of crazies". My brother and I singing at the top of our lungs in Jason Derulo's concert.Class picture with me at the center and West Science International University printed at the bottom. . My brother clubbing with his friends . A guy ,inches taller than me and wore a cardigan ,backhugged me. We have toothy smiles and happiness shines in our eyes. Me with tank top,short skirt and sneakers and my finger pointing at the tower.Another photo where my brother kissed a blond gorgeous girl on her cheek.

Where are these people now? How could we have that wonderful life back then? Why am I now in a different world ? Everything melted into a dull scene. This will never be a place worth living.

I'm angry with myself.I couldn't remember the happy days I have and those may never come back in my lifetime. I'm just stucked in a cube full of tears,screams,sadness,horror and grief . Those blocked my airways and have made harder for me to breathe. I'm drowning in this ocean of loneliness. I've never thought I had those cool friends. I've nver thought I had that fun life. I've never thought I had studied in a science university. I've never thought my bother had a girlfriend. And I've confirmed now that the guy with C tattoo is my fried .Those photos explain one sixth of my life. But it's different now. I don't recall anything .

Dear Zely,

We are not complete anymore and will never be complete. The world is already full of chaos .Classes and works are stopped. Trish and Jake are already gone.It's so hard to think that those people so special in our lives will never be seen forever.They've been attacked by violent creatures which I don't know.I don't see Steve and Claire anymore. All of us are apart since the chaos has started.I watched the news report and it has also reached your place.Always be safe Creyzel . Let's remain strong. Ok?

Sincerely yours,
Steff