LCS X OJY🍋

Requested by otomez
Top joonyeong
Bottom cheong san

Cheong san's POV:
I was walking down the corridor and suddenly someone pulled me into an empty classroom and pinned me to the wall and kissed me hard and  I pushed him away from me and ask who are you.he said it's me joonyeong my eyes went wide,J-joonyeong then he kissed me hard again.

Joonyeong's POV:
Who are you cheong san said,its me joonyeong and I heard him say my name I couldn't resist kissing him so I kissed him hard again I put my hands inside cheong's shirt I feel him shiver a bit and played with his nipples he whimpered I smirked then I started to mark his neck and heard him moan I remove his vest and start to unbotton his shirt and then I unbuckle his belt and remove his pants and boxers aswell I started to remove my clothes.

No one's POV:
Joonyeong lifted cheong san to the wall and started kissing him hard cheong san moaned to the kiss and joonyeong quickly slammed his dick towards cheong san.Cheong san moaned loudly joonyeong started thrusting in and out roughly J-joonyeong~please~faster~a-ahh~cheong san moaned out tears starting to form in his eyes joonyeong started to go faster slamming in and out of cheong san Ahh~a-ahh~agh~cheong san moaned loudly joonyeong started to mark and suck on cheong san's neck even makeup couldn't hide it joonyeong slamming hard on cheong sans prostate.Cheong san cried out in pleasure joonyeong look at cheong san,cheong san look beautiful?head thrown back drool falling out of his mouth hickeys on his neck and tears of pleasure Ahh~I-IM G-GOING T-TO CUM cheong screamed m-e too baby i-n or out joonyeong said in a hoarse voice I-in~
Pleaseee~ahh~ cheong san said JOONYEONG! cheong san screamed as he cum joonyeong groaned as he cum in cheong san joonyeong kissed cheong san softly this time.

Thank you for reading this story anyways do you guys like it?

「arixtokrat」