Chapter 1

"Speach"
"Other people Speach"
P.o.v switch
(Time skip)
A/N

Izuku p.o.v

I sighed in disregard, as I watched Uraraka speed off into the depths of the crowded mall we were in.
Just as she faded in the distance I felt the presence of a person standing behind me.

"You're Midoriya Izuku, correct?"
A deep cracked voice says from behind me.

"Oh, uh yes that's me!"
I said before attempting to turn around to face the unknown person behind me.

Unfortunately I never got to turn around due to the fact that this person had wrapped their hand around my neck. Tightly squeezing me with four fingers.

"Good, we need to talk."
I stood frozen in the spot I was standing.

"S-Shigaraki?!"
I said, slurring his name.

"Correct."
He said.

"If you even think about running, I'll start killing."

Hearing this I hesitantly put my guard down not wanting to draw attention.

"Good boy, lets talk."
He said whimpering in my ear, causing me quiver.

He put his arm around me and lead me over to the closest bench, from where we were standing. Forcing me to sit next to him on this bench while he goes on with his rant.

"So how in the hell did Stain get more recognized than me?!"
He says, angerly griping my neck tighter.

"Maybe it's because he had an achievable goal, while you don't."
I replied.

Suddenly he started to violently scratch his neck, and was mumbling something under his breath. It was too quiet so I couldn't make out what he was saying but he sounded stressed out.
For a moment I felt sorry for him or maybe a feeling of remorse.

"Don't do that."
I said, shocking him and myself.

He looked down at me shocked and confused.
"Do what.?"

"Scratch you're neck, you're bleeding."
I said shakily pulling his hand away from his neck. He then opened his mouth to say something but was rudely interrupted by the celling above us crashing to the ground.

He softly scoffed letting go of my neck, completely allowing me to evacuate people while the mall continued to cave in.

"HEAD TO THE FRONT!"
I yelled, making sure people around me could hear.

"Midoriya are you ok?!"
I abruptly spin around to face a pair of heterochromia eyes.
It was todoroki.

"Todoroki-
I was quickly cut off from being pulled by Todoroki.
He had one hand on my head and the other grabbing my waist, he had pulled me towards him just as a sky light fell next to us.

"T-thank you Todoroki!"
I said smiling.
He gave a quick smile back, before he started walking towards an exit made when the celling caved in.
As we made it out of the building I noticed the rest of our class helping people who were injured. Among those groups I see a lady screaming at Kirishima.
All of a sudden the ground begins to shake and the mall starts collapsing.