Chapter 2

"Speach"
"Other people Speach"
P.o.v switch
(Time skip)
A/N

Bakugos p.o.v

⚠️The tension was tight between Deku and I.

I couldn't hold myself, nor my emotions back. My body took control as I leaned towards the greenett, whome was standing just a little below me. I roughly kissed him pulling my hand from my pocket and cupping his face.
I

n doing so I removed my leg from the wall he was pinned against.
He let out a soft hum before I parted from him.
He looked up at me and opened his mouth to say something.

"Ka-
Before he could finish i kissed him again. Sliding my tongue in his mouth while grabbing his waist with my other hand as he let's out a soft moan.
The elevator came to a thud breaking us apart, as he gripped my arm. I look down at him leaning in again. Only to be interrupted by IcyHot.⚠️
He walked over to us and pulled me away from Deku.

"Whats going on?"
He said annoyingly, standing in the middle of us.

"We were just talking."
I said looking at him angerly.
Deku looked over at me and smiled before leaving the elevator, and my eyes followed him out.
As he left the elevator, the doors closed behind me,and my eyes locked onto IcyHots.

"I know what your trying to do."
I said glaring at him.

"But to bad for you, I've already won."

"We'll see."
He said bfore leaving the elevator, and heading back to his dorm.

Izukus P.o.v

I swiftly ran out of the dorm building, and made my way to UA gates.
I could feel the heat in my cheeks build up as I covered my face with my hands.

Not paying attention to my surroundings I found myself in an unfamiliar part of the city.
/Maybe I should call someone for help./
I thought, taking out my phone.

Looking down at my phone I see about 20 messages from Todoroki, asking where I was and how I needed to come back to talk with him.
I sighed before putting my phone away in my pocket and continued to stare at the pavement as I walked.
Suddenly a large shadow like figure appeared above me on the pavement.
As the shadow got closer the faster I started walking, and the more they started to follow me.
Just as I thought to have lost this figure, a arm wrapped around my waist pulling me backwards.
I fell into the person who was following me, as they pulled me into a dark alleyway. The person then tripped on something and fell backwards as well, leaving both of us of the ground.

Based on what I've been able to notice about the figure, you could say ther are tall.
Very tall.
They were slender, much larger than me in size. They held me the same way Todoroki did at the mall.
Yet, it was warmer and they were more protective than Todoroki was.

Feeling their breath on my neck, sent a small shiver down my spine as they started to speak.

"You looked a lot taller sitting on that bench."
They said sarcastically.

My eyes widened, as I remembered who this person was.
And I began to panic.
Moving my arms and legs, I struggled to break free from his grip. Only to get hit on the back of my head as things went black.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter I've been really busy with school, but I will try to post more now that it's almost the end of the year. :)

Word Count: 607