Things you need to know

Your name- Riki (Edit- i changed it to Mili sorry I didn't know nikis name was nishimura Riki that time)"

You are Ni-ki twin sister he is 7 minutes older than you and likes to shove it in your face sometimes.

Ni-ki is also your protector and will have no problem beating up the guy who hurts you.

Nickname for you- cutie pie sometime shortie when he wants to mess with you

Heesung

Sometimes he is annoying and arrogant but you still love him he knows how to make you laugh and you love that about him.

Nickname-princess

Jay

He likes to call you names for fun anf annoy you but when anyone hurts you he gets to over protective mode in a second he won't hestait to kill someone if he had to save you.

Nickname for you- squirt

Jake

He likes to patt your head since he is taller then you and always likes to give you biggyback rides when he feels like it, you have a handshake together that you tell nobody.

Nickname for you- honeybunch

Sunghoon

He likes to play pranks like "oh we found you in a dumpster" and make you cry but never intends to make you upset so he hugs you tight and make you forgive him.

Nickname- boo

Sunoo

You and Sunoo have a great relationshp with each other he likes to poke your face you find it annoying sometimes but you got used to it. You usally got to him for your problems since you trust him the most besides Ni-ki.

Nickname for you-buttercup

Jungwon

He always acts like he doesn't care but deep down he does and makes sure to comfort you when you're down.

Nickname-munchkin.