chapter 8

Ritchie pulled Devin with him for quite some time before he stopped at a beautiful waterfall "woah..." Devin admired the way the moon reflected off the water seeming like the water was sparkling. Ritchie smiled at his fiance admiring his features till he remembered something "we're not there yet" he said holding Devin's hand as they walk to their destination.

Devin pov:
Ritchie and I walked along the path that leads to behind the waterfall. Once we got there I saw a blanket set out with a basket while the moon shines its reflection on it.

Ritchie lead me to a spot on the blanket "we haven't been able to have a date in so long so I decided to set up a nice picnic, do you like it?..." he said as we both sat down intertwining our hands.

I looked at him and smiled "its amazing" he seemed to relax "I got us some snacks" he said opening up the basket before taking out a raspberry jelly donut "I know how much you like raspberry jelly donut so I got some" he said handing me one which I gladly ate.

Ritchie pov:
I admire the way the moon shines just perfectly on his face as he laughs about a joke he heard "how do you seem to get cuter every day" I said and he blushes at that before turning his head away from me trying to hide it.

I chuckled at his response before turning his head towards me keeping my pointer and thumb on his chin "don't hide that beautiful face of yours love" I said causing him to blush more "Ritchie your gonna make me fall for you all over again"

Flashback
Ritchie and Devin sat on a hill under the stars after escaping their brothers "I-I can't believe they fell for that!" Devin said as the two laugh at the prank they pulled on their brothers.

Ritchie turns to Devin chucking "I love these moments" Ritchie says grabbing Devin's hand causing the shorter one to blush "Devin" "hmm?" "If we aren't married in 10 years I Promise to marry you" Ritchie said with a soft smile surprising Devin 'why is my face warm? Am I- no.. But he is the most amazing person to exist...' Devin was stuck in his own thoughts while blushing.

Ritchie laughed at his reaction while finding it cute "your cute when you blush" he said with a soft blush on his face. That was the point Devin realized 'I'm in love with Ritchie...'
End of Flashback

Devin pov:
I giggled at the memory "what's so funny?" Ritchie asked letting go of my chin with I smile "just thinking about the day I realized I loved you" I said looking into his electric blue eyes.

He seemed interested "oh?" "It was the day you promised that if we aren't married by 10 years you would marry me" he laughed at the memory "I remember that" he said with a smile "I meant every word" he said pulling me onto his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "I love you more than David loves his plants" he said and I blushed "I love you more than Mario loves his rocks" I responded and we both laughed which died down quickly when we made eye contact "Can I kiss you?..." Ritchie asked and I nodded as we both leaned in.

Warning NSFW

We connected our lips. Ritchie grabbed my hips pulling us closer to each other before he slid his tongue across my bottom lip to which I parted my lips so he can slip his tongue into my mouth. I didn't bother to battle for dominance since I always lose.

His tongue left no corner untouched as the kiss got rougher as he slid his hand up my shirt which sent shivers down my spine as one of his hands unclip my cape Before resting on my hip again and the other lifted my shirt a bit. We parted for air which gave him the opportunity to remove my shirt "here?" I asked and he smirked and said "yup" before connecting our lips again.

He wasted no time to slip his tongue back into my mouth as I unclip his cape before sliding my hands across his chest. He unbuckled both our pants before lifting me off his lap ,without breaking the kiss, and removed both of our pants. He set me back on his lap but this time it was on his clothed member.

I accidentally moaned into the kiss at the touch of his member on my ass which he smirked at still in the kiss. He moved down to my neck after both our lips became bruised. He bit my neck before sucking on another spot.

After he was satisfied with my neck he pinned me to the ground "wonder what everyone will think when they hear you yelling my name~" he said slipping a hand into my boxers grabbing my Dick "Ritchie~" I softly moaned out as he starts to move his hand up and down.

His pace was painfully slow "please Ritchie~" I moaned as he removed the rest of our clothes with one hand "tell me what you want~" he said leaning down to my ear in a seductive voice "be a good boy and beg for what you want~" I felt my face get hot "faster p-please" I begged and he began to speed up biting my shoulder.

I felt a not form in my stomach "c-close" I told Ritchie and he stopped which caused me to whimper "not yet love~" he said before putting two fingers in front of my lips "suck" he said in a demanding voice which turned me on so I sucked.

He pulled his fingers out after they were coated in saliva "need to be prepped first~" he said slowly slipping a finger in my ass causing me to moan "f-fuck Ritch- mmm~" he started to thrust his finger in my ass "Faster p-please" I moan as he goes faster before slipping in a second finger stretching me out.

Soon enough he slipped in a third finger making me moan louder "R-Ritchie please~" "please what~" he knew what I wanted but he wanted me to say it "p-please fuck me!" I begged and he slowly thrusted his cock into me making me moan. He kept going at a steady pace "please f-faster Ritchie~" I begged and he went faster.

I was a moaning mess underneath him "a-agh Devin~" he moaned out going faster until he hit my prostitute making me moan louder. Once he realized that he went faster and harder focusing on that spot making me moan louder "I-m close~" I warned and he went faster "m-me too" after a few more thrusts we both came with a loud moan.

NSFW end

We stayed like that panting before he pulled out and lay next to me. I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me as well lay in silence enjoying each others company. I was getting a little tired before Ritchie spoke up "wonder if everyone heard you" I sit up and punch him. He sits up wHile chuckling "we should get back" he said standing up and reaching out a hand for me.

I grab his hand and stand up almost falling "you went to hard" I said with a pout "you didn't seem to mind 10 minutes ago" he said with a smirk and picking things up "hey!" I said hitting him "no kisses for a week" I said and he gasped "you can't do that!" "I can and I will" I said walking away "I like it but I don't think the others will like to see you naked" he said grabbing my hips.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and got dressed "I'm surprised you can move so much" he said and I hit him "no kisses till GMG" I then actually walked away.