chapter 14

A couple hours later Devin decided to go out to his garden. As he was watering his plants someone jumped onto his making him stumble a bit. He looked back to see Plant on his back.

"Hello Plant" he said as the child moved to get on top of his shoulders. Plant stayed quiet "I'm working on my garden, would you like to help" he asked the adorable green child.

Devin pov:
Plant didn't say anything, instead they rested their head on top of my head and let their arms wrap around my neck so they don't fall.

I put my gardening tools away and softly held Plant's legs. I could tell they fell asleep so I started to look for David.

I was searching everywhere but I couldn't find him. Eventually I managed to bump into Lucas "oh, hey Lucas" I said quietly as to not wake Plant. I could tell head confused when he saw Plant asleep on my shoulders. "Like 10 to 15 minutes ago I was working in my garden and Plant showed up. They jumped on my back and climbed on to my shoulders. When I asked if they wanted to help they didn't say anything and rested their head on top of my head eventually falling asleep." I explained.

He nodded "You should take him home" I said and Lucas nodded so I removed Plants from off my shoulders. I went to give them to him unfortunately waking Plant up but as Lucas tried to take them they clung to my shirt. Lucas chuckled as Plant fell back asleep in my arms "looks like your gonna have to take them home. David went out for a bit and told me to watch Plant but I lost them and now here they are but extremely tired so just take them to David's house. He should be back soon" he said.

I sighed and nodded making my way to David's house 'ugh this is boringgggg' I heard Eden say but ignored him. I made it to David's house and silently thanked the open door policy. I set Plant down in David's bed and covered them up before leaving.

I went to the training area and started to train.

I decided to stop for a break after two hours. As I was getting a drink of water Ritchie walked up to me "hey" I greeted him and he smiled. He wrapped his arms around my torso giving me a quick kiss "hello my love" he said before nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I shiver at the feeling of his breath on my neck.

We stood there as the sunset covered the beach. It was so peaceful...Until Ritchie ruined it.

"H-hey!" I yelled as I felt him lick my neck. He chuckled and bit my neck before sucking on the same spot "its been so long since I felt your soft skin~" he said slightly lifting my shirt "and heard the beautiful sounds you make when I touch you like this~" as he finished his sentence I felt his leg rub against my area "a-ah~ Ritchie~" I felt him smirk against my skin.

"I've had to resist the temptation to feel your body against mine for so long~" he whispered in my ear. He started to move his leg rubbing against my dick. "Ritchie~" I moaned out before he connected our lips which quickly got heated. We were so lost in the moment that we barely heard people getting closer. I quickly broke the kiss confusing Ritchie before he also heard people coming.

We both quickly fixed up our looks since I somehow tagged at his hair without even noticing and I looked like what just happened.

I quickly grabbed my water and Ritchie moved to where it looked like we were talking. David and Mario showed up at the training area "oh! I didn't know you two were here" Mario said and David seemed suspicious "weird how its just you two" he said before smiling and speaking "I'm just kidding, oh and thanks for taking Plant home Devin" he said and I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

I smiled "they randomly came to me tired so I was looking for you but Lucas said to put them in your house since they wouldn't let go of me." I explained. He nodded "what were you guys talking about?' Mario asked and Ritchie and I panicked a little before he quickly answered calmly "we were talking about training" I nodded 'that's totally the truth' 'shut up' 'totally weren't just about to fuck' 'go away' after that I ignored Eden.

We all started to have a conversation about anything and everything. A little bit later we split ways except Ritchie and I who headed to his room. It was a bit of a walk and I could see the devilish smirk that displayed across his face. At one point ,when he was sure nobody was around, he grabbed my hand.

I found it cute that he wanted to hold my hand and I was also slightly worried since the smirk never left his face.

Once we reached his door he opened it for me. I stepped inside and he closed the door. I was looking out his window up at the night sky enjoying the stars before feeling arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulders.

I smiled "the sky looks beautiful" I said and felt him pulls me closer "not as beautiful as you" he said kissing my neck "I really wish we could be like this everyday" I said "why must reality be so cruel" I finished and he hmm'd agreeing with me. It was quiet till he spoke "it just makes the feeling of us sneaking around to be with each other more thrilling" I giggled "its funny how they don't know that their jokes about us together are real" I said.

Ritchie pov:
I love his smile and wish everyone could know about us. "How's The Protecters time wizard?" I asked remembering how their friends (and the terrible fight we had) "He's good" he said with a smile which quickly leaves "I envy how they don't fear the possibility of them being used against each other. They get to express their love so freely" he said.

I kissed his cheek "one day I promise we can be like that my love" I promised him which got a soft smile out of him. I almost instantly got an idea "I can express my love in a...different way~" I whispered in his ear pulling him against my chest.