Chapter 8: the relazatin

Sapnap POV:
It had been a week since Karl's fight with Jared since then me and him gotten pretty close I introduced him to my family my mom kept looking at us like... you know let's not add that and he still hasn't shown me his family

"Come on Jacobs show me your family already." I say as we walk home. "Fine if you really want to."

"Yay let's hope your dad doesn't murder me." I say. "Heh well you don't have to worry about that." I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" "Oh nothing." He says rather quickly.

We arrive at his house and I compliment it. "Heh it's not much all we can afford right now."
"If you need money you can ask me you know."
"Ya but I don't want to be using you and it just"
"It's okay." We walk in and someone ran and bear hugged karl.

"Oh hello Tubs." "HEY ONLY I CAN CALL HIM THAT." A blond hair boy says walking in the room. "Well Nick this is Tubbo my brother and his friend Tommy."

"Ohh is this your crush." We both turn mighty red at that. "Don't make me ground you tubbo."

"Heheh you can't." "I can always deem myself as not being able to raise you." "You wouldn't dare." "Oh I would."

I laugh at his remark. "Okay me and sapnap are going up to my room alright then I'll make dinner." They both nod their heads as we head upstairs.

"So where are your parents?" I ask as I sit down. "Well their dead." "Oh I'm so sorry." "No it's fine I guess I can tell you I mean I can trust you right?"

"Of course."

"So when I was only 15 and tubbo was 7 our parents got into a car crash sadly they died. So a police officer instead of putting us up for adoption he stayed with us for a few until I was old enough to raise tubbo. After that my mental health went down the curve and I got anger issues and anxiety. I'm only calm around tubbo because I have to be or he'll be in the orphanage because the officer checks up on us every few days. So my emotions get bottled up and that's where all my anger is coming from."

I just stood there shocked before wrapping my arms around Karl with his head in my chest he started sobbing. "Shh it's okay I'm here and if you ever need help I'm here."

A few minutes later his sobs became silent breaths. "You good?" I ask. "Ya sorry for ruining your shirt." I laugh. "It's not ruined it's just wet I can wash it always."

A few minutes later we were heading downstairs to make dinner. "BOYS DINNERS READY!" Karl yells. With that the night was over. I was getting ready to go as Tubbo and Tommy was on the couch sleeping.

"Karl?" He looked at me. "Wassup."

"I like you a lot." "Me too your a very good friend." "Not not like friendship like romantically." As I say that Karl turns read as a rose. "I Um like you too. Romantically."

With that I walk up to him. "Can I?" He nods. As I kiss him. "So are we boyfriends now I'm guessing?" Karl asks which I laugh at. "Nooo I just wanna kiss my homie. Of course we are."

Karl smiles. "I love you sapnap." "I love you to Karl."
————————————————————————
Now the rest of this series are gonna be one shots instead of chapters if that's okay with y'all because I have many ideas that I'm to lazy to incorporate with chapters so the one shots will be coming every Tuesday and Friday and since I'm gonna do track it may be delayed a few days. And imma work on some today to get it posted tomorrow.

652 words