Chapter 6:

Karl POV:
Ohh great here comes the lecture I say as I sit down at the lunch table. "YOU KNEW SAPNAP THE SAPNAP!!!" Wilbur yells. "Uhh ya what's so special anyways his music sucks." (Just so you know Karl is acting like he doesn't care so people won't catch on that he likes Nick.)

"You dumbass. Anyways Bad told me to tell you to meet him after school."

"But I have a shift." "Bad called you in sick." I look at him like he was crazy. "He's not my dad." "Heh not yet."

"Oh shut it here comes quackity and sapnap."
"Heyyy." I say. "Ayyyy karlos!" He puts his arm around my neck and puts me in a chokehold. "Where the fuck were you bitch." He says as Wilbur was on the floor dieing from laughter.

"Get him out of the chokehold." A monotone voice says. "Oh shut up techno." Quackity says. "He's right you know." Two more footsteps following Technos footsteps.

"Dream, George! You go here." Sapnap says surprised as shit. "Of course we do." Dream says. As we all sit down.

"Wait so Karl you knew they were in a band. Did they ever mention me."

I laugh at that. "Maybe once or twice but I couldn't care less." "Say that to your face every time we mention him." Dream says. "SHUT UP!" I yell blushing in embarrassment.

"Awww it's okay Karl I love you too." Sapnap says with that statement it made me even more red.

"Well what do we have here the orphan freak." A voice said. "Go away Jared!" Wilbur says. "Oh Wilbur why hang out with losers like them and come hang with us."

"I don't care." Wilbur says. "Hey orphan freak how's your little brother he happy he's not dead yet either heh you'll probably be the one who kills him with your anger issues and all." Jared says. "Heh how you like this." He says probing kill on me. "What the fuck!" Dream says while the others stood up.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHAT!" I yell getting up. "Aww what are you gonna do cry about it." Before I could respond I punch in in the face. "Karl don't do that!" Techno yells while my friends are cheering me on. "Quackity stop him now!" Techno yells.

Before even quackity could do anything Jared grabs me and throws me on the floor. Before he could do anything Quackity grabs him and hold him back. "Stay away from him asshole." Quackity says.

I got up and techno saw this. "Karl don't do anything the prince able should be coming..." before he could finish I was rushing out to the hallway.

(I kinda wanna make Karl have like a attitude consular because after his parents died he got attitude problems and the consular called him down after a few and his attitude consular is gonna be Techno himself because why not. I so hope you get what I mean.)

I walk down the hallway punching lockers as I go. I was about to punch one more but a hand stopped me. "Karl calm down." Techno says. "Fuck you fuck you fuck you!" I yell!

"You know he was only joking right." Techno says as we sat down. As we sat down I threw my head in his lap. (NOT SEXUALLY YA WHORES) "YAAAA CALLING ME AND ORPHAN HAHAH REAL FUNNY!" I yell. We sat in silence for a moment before I speak up.

"I'm sorry I'm just being dumb." "No we all have ways of expressing anger,sorrow,happiness.

"Okay Mr.know it all." I say. He then start petting my hair. (Friendly gesture!) and I started to relax. "Now what are you gonna say to Jared when we go back."

I mumbled, "kill him." "No karl." "APOLOGIZE I KNOW ITS THE SAME THING EVERY TIME CANT ANYONE UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL FOR ONCE." I yell as I stood up and punch the locker in front of me.

"Karl.Jacobs. What did I tell you about yelling."
"DONT I KNOW YOU ALWAYS SAY THE SAME GODDAMN THING."
"Karl your being dramatic."
"I DONT CARE HES GONNA MAKE ME LOOSE ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ATE GONNA SEE HOW FUCKING WEAK  I AM AND HELL I MIGHT'VE RUINED MINE AND SAPNAPS!" I scream

"Karl uh can you calm down please." Sapnap says coming up behind him.
————————————————————————
728 words