Lost

It was a warm May day and the sun sinning in my face I love that feeling of the warmth on my skin. As I was walking to Mrs.Wills house I can remember walking with my mom and dad hand in hand. I quickly forget those thoughts. I faintly see Mrs.Wills house. As I got closer I see someone sitting on the porch. I finally got to the porch and seen the last person that I wanted to see. There I see Josh he was the hottest guy at my school. He was also my ex. He cheat on me with Brook West the head cheerleader. Of course if I was not such a nerd you would think well that's how it works. Then I was not myself I was just trying to fit in but now that I know better i will never trust him again.
"Hey" he says
"I'm sorry but I thought I told you to stay the hell away from me or was that clear." I say trying not to think of all of the tears that I had for him."What do you want and how did you know where I was?"
"I seen you walking once I'm not trying to be a stalker or anything it's just I'm really sorry for what I did."he says
"Ok well I'm glad your sorry and everything but you know how I am with trust and I have none left for you." I say trying not to brake down in tears and run into his arms."But anyway you should leave I have a lot of homework to do." I say as I start to walk away I feel a hard grip on my arm. I turn around and Josh holding my arm and it's starting hurt."What are you doing let go that hurts." I say with panic in my voice.
"I don't think so you I ran into your bother last night and he helped me clear my head. You know what else he did for me? He told me that if I gave you to him he would make me live forever." he said with a wide grime on his face.
"What the hell are you talking about Josh my brother is dead and so is my mom and dad. Are you sure you were not drinking last night and seeing stuff. I know you and my brother were friends but he is dead and has been for the last six years so please let go of my arm and leave". I say as I get my arm out of his grip. A smile plays around his lips and takes a step back. I pull out my key and open the door as I go to step inside Josh pushes me in and I fall to the floor. Josh shuts and locks the door. He looks at me with a evil smile.
"You know you should be happy I cheated on you because what I made Brook do was not fun for her but amazing for me." he says walking over to me. I start to try to get away but was to late. He pined me to the floor with my hands over my head. He started kissing my neck and after a few seconds he found my hot spot. My body stiffed and I was trying not to gag on the air. The next thing I now is the is being broken down and all the wight on top of me was gone. Slowing trying to open my eyes I was welcomed by blue eyes then black.