What is happening?

Ally's Prov.

Waking up I slowly try to open my eyes but close them back because of the bright light. "Where the hell am I " I thought out loud. Looking around the room I was in there are dark green walls the bed I was in is pushed against the wall with a bedside table. There was a T.V. on the wall and a wardrobe looking around one more I seen a door ajar, hoping it was a bathroom because only god knows how but I had too pee. Going about half way in the bathroom I closed my eyes turned around and squealed. Running out of the room and jumping into the bed and crowing myself with the sheet. After a few mounts of staying there I heard footsteps coming in the room I also heard a light laugh. That laugh sent a cold chill right up my spine. I heard a few more footsteps coming to the bed and then the bed dipped.
"My name is Jace, and I'm not gong to hurt you. But you are mine and mine only." He says
What the hell is he talking about I'm his, I'm not his and nor will I be any time soon. My thought was cut short by the sheets uncovering me holding the sheets with all my might I had to let go because I was losing. Bad. Letting go was the best thing to do because when I did I met amazing green eyes. They where sweet and welcoming. I had no idea who this person was but I just wanted to be in his arms not thinking that's what I did. I jumped in his arms and hugged him. He was stiff but then relaxed raping his arms around me and putting his face in my neck. We had sat there for awhile in each other's arms and soon I was greeted by sleep and I welcomed it right back.