Never Knew

Ally's prov.

2 days latter
It has been two days that I have been here and I'm starting to miss my old house. Don't get me wrong I love this house it is beautiful but I need my clothes. The only ones I have are the ones I came in other then that I have just been wearing one of Jace shirt. Don't get me wrong I love the smell of him it smells like rain and fresh cut grass. What the hell I am I saying my head is so messed up. I have been looking around the house and I was starting to get tried. Looking around I started walking back to the room when a sharp pain hit me. Slowly making my way up stairs the pain stopped. What the fuck!! What was that?! I sat there for a few more seconds and started to get walking to the room. When I got to the room I went in and seen some one sitting on the bed. Before I could ask who they were the pain came back. I was about to do a face plant but some ones firm arms kept me in place. All of the sudden I hear what sounds like bones cracking. I try not picnicking but it's not working. What the fuck is happening?!! After a few seconds of thinking I was going to die and or was going to dead the pain stopped. Filling completely tried and sore I shut my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo... what do ya'll think this is my first time writing and putting it on something that other people could read I hope ya"ll like it. Please comment and tell me if you like it or what you think you think is going to happen!😄😝 I don't mind feed back.
~Elizibeth