Riddle Siblings are back

James F. Potter

I heard something going on outside and saw Voldemort out there. I yelled for Lily to grab Harry and to go and that I would hold him off. The door was blasted open, and I didn't have to time to get my wand. I was waiting to get killed. But nothing came. I opened my eyes and saw Peter who betrayed us. I looked up and saw the Riddle triplets.

Maky: you were born on March 27, 1960. The name of my owl is a secret that only my friends and brothers know. GO I'LL HOLD HIM OFF.

I know that was a really Maky. I noticed she didn't have her wand, so she was doing wandless magic. 

Voldemort: Ahh my lovely daughter. 

I see All of our friends ran and ran to me. Lily came down holding Harry. 

Tom: You might want to put these on his head.

Lily takes the headphones and put them on Harry. Mattheo walked up to Maky. Maky walked forward dropping the wand on the ground.  Maky looked at Voldemort and the death eaters. Regulus walked forward and stands next to Tom.

Mattheo: Go on dear sister let it all out.

Regulus: I'm going to enjoy this. I have been wanting to see this since the save my life.

The wind picked up and we all looked at Maky to see what was going on. 

Maky: *SCREAMS* 

(Hope= Makayla Klaus= Mattheo Random guy= Tom Greta's vampires= Voldemort and death eaters) 

We all looked shocked about how strong the triplets. Tom walked over to them and checked them.

Tom: All of them are dead expect dad. We will take care of this. 

Tom and Mattheo spent time tortured. While Maky caught up with Lily and got to meet her godson. But they got nothing at all. Finally, they came up. But when Mattheo came up, he beat up Peter's dead body. Maky came down with blank face. Mattheo stopped when he saw Maky.

Mattheo: Sorry saw a snake.

Maky: Pretty big one I must say.

Makayla E. Riddle

I looked at Sirius and Remus, but they looked mad at me. I know I have a lot of explain to do but right now I'm worried because Nessie is still in the car.

Sirius: Makayla can we talk?

Me: Yeah.

We walked outside and we started talking. It started raining while we were standing outside

Me: Look I know me leaving was a bad thing with explain why.

Remus: What are we supposed think. We were sicked about you.

Sirius: You just disappeared, and we were scared we didn't know if you were dead or kidnapped. 

Me: I'm sorry I should have told you why. And I understand if you stopped caring.

Remus and Sirius walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed them back. When we pulled away, we rested our heads together. 

Me: You still care.

Sirius: We never stopped. 

I smiled at them, and they brought me into a hug. All of sudden a wave of dizziness came over me and I passed out.