Riddle siblings leave

Makayla E. Riddle

I was having a peaceful sleep when my alarm went off. I sigh and turn it off before getting up and started getting my uniform on as well as packing my bag. I looked over at my vanity and saw that I had to put my tie on. I started putting my tie on but stopped and looked at the Calander and saw that today was March 21, 1976.

Me: It's my day off. 

I take some paper and start writing to Remus and Tom saying that it was my day off and that I won't be around to help with stuff and that they are on their own for today. Once done I gave the letter to my owl Tomattheo

Me: Send one of the letters to Tom Riddle and the other letter to Remus Lupin.

Once Tomattheo left I started getting into some clothes and doing my makeup. After getting ready I started cleaning my dorm and clean up the rest of the dorm since I have no dorm mates the dorm is big and it usually stays clean. After cleaning I did some homework and skipped breakfast because I don't eat breakfast. I then started folding and putting away clothes. That is when I spotted Remus and Sirius jackets in here. I picked them up and tried them on before hanging them up and putting them in my closet. Once I was done cleaning I looked around and started packing some food and clothes. I walked into the kitchen and saw there was a cup of tea that said for Sirius. I looked at the door before picking up the tea and started drinking the tea. 

Remus J. Lupin

I heard tapping on the window to see Maky's owl. I got up and read the letter saying that she is taking a day off from us and her brothers. 

James: Who's that from?

Me: It's from Maky and says that she is taking the day off from us and her brothers. Meaning that we will be on our own today. 

Sirius: Great how are we supposed to do things that Mak does. 

Peter: We are useless without her that is for sure. 

We started getting ready for the day but one thing I noticed from my closet is that my black hoodie is missing and so is Sirius leather jacket. We might have them at Maky's dorm. We walked out and walked to the kitchen to see Maky walk in right after us. She looked at the cup of tea that Sirius had asked for. She looked at the door and around before grabbing the tea and drinking it. 

Maky: I hopefully the boys haven't burn down the dorm yet.

Maky got up and started walking out but when she did there was a loud boom. Making us look at each other and realize that Maky was talking about Tom and Mattheo. We walked out to see Maky standing there. Minnie came walking over and stopped when she saw Maky.

Minnie: Ms. Riddle why aren't you with your brothers or the marauders?

Maky: It's my day off. My brothers and the marauders are you 'res and Dumbledore problem. 

Maky walked away from Minnie and walked outside with Lily and the girls. 

Makayla E. Riddle

I was walking with the girls talking with them and that is when we noticed that Alice was with Frank which is something they have been doing.

Marlene: What would Alice say if she was here.

They all started saying things and we laughed about we kept walking. When we reached the whomping willow and let us sit on the branches. We started talking about how the universe has come to shit since Dad and the death eaters has become a big deal. Tom and Mattheo came and sat with us as well as the marauders. We heard talking and I looked down and saw Dalphei. Dalphei saw me and smirked about something.