4

A/N - " I apologize for late update, I had been quite sick at the moment but I'm getting better. There is a meme for an apology.

——————————————
DOUBLE TROUBLE

——————————————DOUBLE TROUBLE

——————————————

" Ahahaha! Found you! Found you! " the female chanted, the temari ball demon, threw the ball at a rapid speed, heading towards the left side of the broken down house, crashing it  before heading rapidly towards Tamayo.

Without even a second thought, Kintoru rushed in front of the two demons, covering them from the temari ball, but it managed to swerved Yushiro's head. Even though he was sandwiched between Kintoru and Tamayo.

" Yurshiro-San! " Tanjiro screamed as the headless Yushiro fell into Tamayo arms. Good thing it wasn't me. Kintoru thought as she observed the temari demon in the distance.

Kintoru stood up and into a defensive position, ready to charge at it. Before she is pulled back down, almost falling face first.

" I wouldn't recommend that.. " Tamayo advised to Kintoru.

Kintoru gave a tilted head to her, confused and dumbfounded, before distracted by the burgundy male loud tone.

" Nezuko! Carry the unconscious woman to a safe place! " the burgundy male ordered. Then stood in a defensive stance in front of a headless Yushiro, Tamayo and though Kintoru was towering all of them, she tries to protect them aswell by standing along side Tanjiro.

" The demon hunter with earrings and the tall figure?  That's you two right? " the demon questioned the two smugly.

Tanjiros eyes widened, how come demons even know a legend though it came children's story? " Tamayo! Retreat to a safe place! " Tanjiro shouted over his shoulder,  " And Kintoru! Go with them aswell! " Kintoru looked at the burgundy male, with a titled head.

" Tanjiro-San, please mind us and carry on your battle, we don't need protection, we are demons after all. Also, take care of Kintoru, She is what you have in the moment. " Tamayo said.

Tamayo only pulled Kintoru down to cover, while Tanjiro tried his best to slash the incoming temari ball, trying to slice it in half with his water breathing when it stuck to his sword. It's only a matter of time it the ball starts violently shake around then violently slamming Tanjiro's face.

Kintoru's vision gets blocked by spots of red liquid, rubbing it off her face while the grip on her shoulder tightened. "Tamayo-sama!" Yushiro's loud voice boomed, making Kintoru flinched at him.  " I said this before haven't I?? From the beginning that we should avoid any relations with demon hunters! My technique is imperfect but still! You known this right?? " Yushiro screamed at Tamayo as parts of his head grew back.

Kintoru only ignored the two demons and observed Tanjiro trying to block attacks from the temari ball demon. Balls flying everywhere.
Then, the temari demon, ripped her clothing, sprouting more arms along her sides, creating six arms.

"Hahaha! What are you talking abou- " She got cut off by a ball by the face,  then before slightly letting go of the face.

" Hey!  Who hit me, one of the twelve demon moons!? I will kill you! " she slightly screamed while looking around for the one to the the temari ball.

Then, the arrow demon spoke up, " don't be rash, we are here just to bring the tall woman. "

Tanjiro tilted his head, confused " twelve demon moons...? "

" They're Kibutsuji's personal servants! " Tamayo quickly informed them.

"Now! Let's play! " The demon said as more balls start to appear on each hands. " Until night ends! Until your lives end! " then she threw at rapid speed at the group.

——————————————

TAISHO ERA SECRETS

———

1. The one who threw the ball was Kintoru

——————————————

" A/N: Hi, thank you for reading. Demon slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba and The mimic does not belong to me. Sorry for late release because school was shitty here.

© SAIGOMO 2022-2023
Unedited!