6

———" I have seen the views and oh my god. So many! Thank you for 1k views! I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy a really very rushed chapter.

————————————
HER HEAD REALLY WENT OFF WITH A BANG!

————————————HER HEAD REALLY WENT OFF WITH A BANG!

————————————

——————"

Everything sucks.

Kintoru couldn't handle the pain in her lower left leg, as it was trying to make her rest but she couldnt. She have to protect her peers at all costs. Looking out from the broken worn-out house, trying to dodge the incoming temari balls, but also trying to not let Nezuko out of her sight. Kintoru saw Yushiro threw himself to the ground to avoid another incoming temari ball. Then there was Tanjiro who was farther away from them, suffering mid-air.

The greenette shot back up, skidding backwards to avoid another ball that just flew past him, his jaw clenched as a ball flew at him, head on. Oh, is he going to lose his head, again? As the male braced for impact, but it never happened. Nezuko went in the way and kicked the temari away from Yushiro's head. Kintoru watched from afar, again.

The temari demon caught the ball that Nezuko kicked, thank god she didn't lose a leg, that would have been much worse in a situation like this. The female glared, dropping the ball and kicking it back at the small demon girl. Then, readied her leg and kicked it back, Nezuko was enraged that this bitch hurt her mother figure.

They took turns kicking it back and forth until it lodged itself into the all next to the female demon, Kintoru was quietly cheering for Nezuko. Which talked to her in her mind, she never had felt more giddy.

" Tamayo-sama, this is,,. " Yushiro trailed off. How did a demon withstand an very same attack that almost ripped off Kintoru's leg.

" I did nothing to them, that woman over here managed to push it off like a scratch, though it almost ripped her leg off. As for Nezuko, this is her power she is showing. " Tamayo explained, quietly patting Kintoru on the shoulder.

Yushiro's wanted to backhand her, he could pretty much see how Kintoru warmed up to Tamayo's touch. The temari demon, snapped out of her stupor, summoned more hand-balls as she held them up in each hand. " How interesting! Little girl! Now it's the time for me to throw my balls with all my power! "

Nezuko was not having it! This bitch had the audacity to call her ' little girl '. As the girl rushed at the female demon. Tamayo stepped in. " Ma'am, are you aware of Kibutsuji's real identity? " she calmly said, the temari demon stumbled back after hearing Tamayo able to say his master's name without dying. " What are you talking about!? Your just an escapee! "

" That man is a coward, " she started, still patting Kintoru's head when sat down next to her " He is afraid. "

The female demon began to tremble, she curled in on herself  " Shut up! Bitch! Shut up! "

" Hey! You! " someone said in temari demon's mind. "Who was that!? Come out you little-! " " Don't you dare call Tamayo a bitch! She is loving from the inside out! Beautiful and kind to be exact! "

The temari demon reeled back with confusion and heavy offense, mostly confusion. The Fuck was that?! Ignoring the offensive word that clouded her mind, Tamayo continued, " Do you know the reason demons cant live together? And why do demons kill each other? " Tamayo stoped for a while, glancing at Kintoru who look like she was really focused on something. Then she went back, continuing " He only gathered demons together to prevent himself from being attacked. You are just being manipulated. "

Her eyes widen, looking like the enemy look traumatized, lifting her hands up to block hearing Tamayo's accurate words and mean voices in her head. " Shut up! Shut up!! SHUT UP!! The lord is not some minor villain like that!! The lord's power is incomparable to anything else!! He is stronger than anyone else!" She took a step forward, "Kibutsuji-Sama is-! " She went quiet after that, the sight ringing in the temari balls dropped out of one of each hand. Her eyes widen even more, horror flashed right before her eyes.

Tamayo raised her bleeding arm, wait.. was her arm bleeding in the first place? Oh well. Her free arm gestured Kintoru move a little away, fearing that some of her demon blood art was inhaled by her. Kintoru didn't mind though.

"You shouted out the name, now the curse will take effect. How sad, goodbye. " Tamayo said with a little sympathy. Huh, weird, why she seemed sad though it was trying to kill her? By now, Kintoru kinda still questioned that. The temari demon back up when Tanjiro arrived.

Then, unsuspectingly, the demon ran in random directions, her arms outspread and swaying as she cried. " Please forgive me!! Please! Please! Please forgive me!! Please forgive me!! Plea-" She paused, grunting in pain. Kintoru move more forward as hands bursted out of the demon's mouth and stomach. Kintoru watched in satisfaction and weirdly enough disgust. I mean, hey, at least she didn't have to hurt her any longer.

"——————

——————————————

TAISHO ERA SECRETS

———

1. (N/A)

——————————————

" A/N: Hi, thank you for reading. Demon slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba and The mimic does not belong to me.

© SAIGOMO 2022-2023
Unedited!