𝟎𝟎𝟖

[ RIDE ]

.

.

.

(name)'s Pov

EXAMS ARE COMING UP AND I HAVEN'T STUDIED!!

I'll just start studying later, might as well invite Yuri to help study. I thought about it.

I know too damn well that we both are in the same room, alone, we will not be doing a sigle thing. We'd just laze around, cook or buy something to eat, watch TV and just spill some tea to each other.

Well, aren't that bestfriends supposed to do?

I laughed as I imagined me and Yuri doing none. Studying? Psshh— fuck that, since when did I even study? And since when did I got a good marks on my report card? Maybe when I was in pre-school. I'm pretty smart in that time and age.

But now? My brain maybe have rotten to the core. I can't even pick what chips and drinks should I get!!

"Oh for fuck's sake I'll take both." I then grabbed it both while I kept staring on what drinks should I pick.

"You would love this."

Someone stood beside me and handed me two kinds of drinks. One was a canned coffee while the other is Ramune: strawberry flavored.

I looked up to see a tall lanky man with bleached bangs.

'Reminds me of Nishinoya from Haikyuu' though he is a lot taller than the character I mentioned. He also has tattoo on both arms.

He seems familiar to me, but where in the hell have I seen him?

Oh well, nevermind, he isn't that important anyways..

I went to the cashier and paid before walking out of the store.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

.

.

.

"She's cute, I'd give her that."

The mysterious man sad as he had his phone near his ears while smoking cigarettes outside the store, eyeing the walking figure if a girl who was on her phone as she walkes.

"Don't even think o—"

"Yeah yeah I won't.." he smirked and stomped on the cigarette he dropped on the floor.

.

.

"So what are you doing here?"

Draken asked the woman that was seated on the sofa in their base. She thanked that there was a sofa, it would be tiring to stand the whole time.