5.

Danielle POV
She walked towards me. How could a person look so good, and has with this attitude, so much fear for a little pony? I thought and chuckled a little. I hold my hands up to welcome her between my legs. She sat down between them and pulled my arms around her belly.

"Why are you laughing? And sorry for the hands. But I guess I feel a little safer like that" she said. "It's perfectly fine" I squeezed her a little It's fucking perfect
"I just thought how a person with your attitude has a fear for a little pony, but it's all fine, much cuter than laughable," I said truthfully.  I entwined out hands and pulled the one up to Smarty's belly, who was waiting like a gentleman for his cuddling session, and give him some strokes with Stefania's hand.

"Oh he's so soft, I thought his fur was rougher" Stefanie chuckled. I wanted to pull my hand away but Stefania stopped me. "Please don't!" "Okay," I said smiling to myself. We petted Smarty together. Stefania is in my lab, my one hand on her belly with hers over it and the other one is stroking the fur together with Stefania. She leaned into me with her behind. I put my head on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" I asked her worried because she seemed a little off. "I'm fine. Extremely fine exactly." I couldn't help but kiss her cheek. She leaned into the touch so I did it again a little lower, just below her jawline.

"Danielle?" "Yes?" I asked a little worried that I did too much. "Is this your dream? I mean, work with your horses? "

"Oh, that's a tough one. I guess so. But I love my job at the office too. I always dreamed of this." "What is "this" exactly?" She asked a little quieter.

She started to play with my fingers on the hand that was on her belly. In this for me, really perfect moment my two dogs came beside us and played in the sand. Could this day become even better? A beautiful woman in my arms, my horses and dogs beside me. "My whole life I wanted the perfect house for me with a big stable for my horses and some more to train. Two perfect dogs, a half-time job where I could rest my mind from my trainer job. So I guess I have all I ever wanted." "That sounds perfect. But?" Stefania stopped.
"But what? " "sorry I got a little distracted. All fine" she answered almost too quickly and leaned back into me.

"No. Tell me!" I returned by nuzzling my face into her neck.
She laughed "your tickling" "you're not answering my question." I tickled her belly with my free hand and she started squirming. "Stop it" she laughed. "I will ask" she answers as Smarty was just staring at us why we stopped petting him. This made us both laugh. "Okay. Now tell me" I repeat as we started to pet him again. 

"Don't you feel alone? Out here?" "Right now I definitely could say No, with you here! And also No when I'm alone." I stopped to think. She just hummed  "But sometimes yes. I guess I never image myself with someone, but sometimes I think I would like it to have someone by my side, that's true."Stefania hummed again as she let her head fall back on my shoulder.

"I don't even really know you but I like it when you're here" I admitted. "I like it here too. Your pets are awesome" "Hey"  
I punched her playfully. "What?" she chuckled. I pulled my hand away from Smarty and make a move to stand up "then I can leave" (I was just joking)  "don't you dare to leave me here. I like it with you here too".

She pulled my hand that was like one inch away from Smarty's belly to her belly where my other hand was resting so that I was hugging her. " I like it here" she whispered. I made the same move as before and leaned my head on her shoulder and pressed a kiss on her cheek. She leaned her head on my shoulder so that I had a perfect view of her neck.

I leaned in and pressed some kisses on it. She intertwined our hands and fully relaxed into me. "You're very beautiful you know that right? I whispered into her ear.

Stefania POV
My whole body was on fire. I like her that's for sure. And for some reason, I felt safe around her. She complimented me and all I could do was blush. At the same time, she whispered into my ear, my whole body shivered. And I think she could feel it.

She continued pressing kisses on my neck and I could feel my body was starting to heat up. Smarty I guess, was the whole situation a little too boring so he slowly stood up, very gently not to hurt us in any way, and trotted towards the gate.

When both just laughed. Danielle started to speak " I guess it's time to feed them." "Oh," I said. I turned a little so that I was sitting sideways in Danielle's lab. We looked each other deeply in the eyes. And I think she could feel that I wasn't happy that she had to get going and pounded a little. "I'm sorry," she said truthfully. "You don't have to be. It's your job." I responded. Not looking into her eyes anymore. At her lips. At her perfectly formed lips. My desire to kiss her was almost exploding. "Are you sure?" She asked also her hand wandered from my belly to my cheek that so immediately started to stroke.

I couldn't stop myself from crashing our lips together. It felt warm. Just like coming home. It began softly. Danielle's second hand found my other cheek and I steadily myself on her waist.
As her tongue swiped over my lower lip I granted her access. This wasn't just a kiss anymore. This was a full-on make-out session but I loved it. She grabbed my leg and pulled it a little upwards. I exactly knew what her plan was. So I let go a second and straddled her lab and pushed our lips desireful back together. We switched our hand positions. My hands are now on her face and neck and hers on my hips.

I was aware that she wanted to pull them down a little lower but I guess she wanted permission.