7.

Stefania POV
I stopped my car and parked it like yesterday, next to Danielle's, walked towards the door and ringed but nothing happened. After a minute I heard hoof sounds coming from inside. I looked through the fence and saw Shadow, Danielle's mustang walk towards me. Ok, Stefania, you can do this. "Hey, Shadow. How are you, big boy?" I said as I slowly pulled my hand up to his nose. He sniffed and put his head down so I could pet his ear. "Where is your mom, which?"

"I see you've become friends." I looked up and saw Danielle, with a big grin on her face, running towards me. In front of her both dogs. They saw me and sprinted towards me, welcoming me with many happy jumps. I crouched down and welcomed them in my arms. "Hey buddies" meanwhile Danielle approached my side. "Hey you," she said a little out of breath. "I wanted to say that you should come a little later, that I first needed to shower. But you hung up" she laughed. "Oh sorry," I said looking her up and down. She looked so sexy in her running outfit. Tight black leggings and a sports bra. Nothing more. Ok. Not the time to jump her bones.

"Let's go inside so that I can shower" Danielle smiled toward me.
"Lead the way"

She walked in front of me to the door. I stared down at her body and stopped by her bottom. I walked completely into her sweating body. I guess I was a little too hypnotized by her ass that I do not even notice her stopping in front of the door.

She just turned her upper body, looked into my eyes "Eyes are up here, Spampinato." she laughed. I didn't say anything but blushed.

"Make yourself comfortable on the couch. I need 5 minutes. " she sprinted towards, I think her bedroom.
I sat down and directly was rounded by the two boys. After some minutes of cuddling with.  I'm sure that hem, I heard a door open behind me. "Aww" I heard her saying. She walked towards me. She leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek "Hi" she whispered into my ear. Alone this little interaction made my whole body shiver and eager for her touches. She stretched both of her hands out to scratch both boys' heads. "Where you good company guys?" "They were, and hello to you too" I smiled.

Danielle POV
"I will make us breakfast. Did you brink coffee?"

"I did. It's on the counter," she replied.
I walked towards the open kitchen and started preparing. I turned the radio and summed a few lines in my head.

After some minutes I felt two arms slip around my waist. Stefania decided to join me. "Hi, you" I whispered and leaned into here. "Everything okay? " She hummed and pulled her front even harder to my back. "Your sure?" I asked concerned.
"I guess I just felt a little alone today..." she admitted as I was chopping some fruits. As I finished it I laid my hands on top of hers and intertwined them. "And you decided to call me?" "Mhm." She answered shortly, pulling her head on my shoulder. "So... " she continued " your not that type of girl who sleeps with everyone.?"

I turned around so I could look her in the eyes. "Again, who do you think I am? " I said almost whispering " I admit that there were times, but this is the past. I'm here now" I truly answered as I leaned in so our noses were brushing. "And you? Are your such a person? "

Stefania laughed. "If you would ask that my brother he would say, absolutely not." 
"Why is that?"
"His answer would be: if Stefania would sleep with so many people, she would have to love all of them and every time would have the hardest heartbreak of her life. So no, I'm not"

"That sounds dramatic" I laughed. "Yes, it is. But I guess he would be right. Can we just... Enjoy the moment and not think about the past?"

"I'm here. " I said before Stefania crashed our lips together in a soft, meaningful kiss. Slowly she explored my lips. She pulled her hands from my hips towards right before under my boobs. Oh fuck, please grab them. I pulled away from them a little and smiled at her. "The thing with touching, what you said yesterday, it's the same for me. So that you know" I winked before pulling her in again. Not even a second later she pulled her one hand upward to my boob. I steadied myself with my hands on her hips, let out a soft groan as she started to grab it softly. After some time my hands fall to her ass and grabbed the cheeks hardly. The kiss become steamier my tongue explored her inner mouth with such softness. I got carried away and pushed her upwards, turned us, and sat Stefania on the counter, my hand on her hips again. Hers tangled in my hair. My hand pushed upwards, cupping her breast. Stefania let out a long moan and let her head fall back. Just a second later my lips were on her neck and jawline. I've got her pulse point and sucked on it.

"Oh fuck Danielle" she let out a breath ", we need to stop". I pulled away slightly " why? Don't you like it?" I asked concerned.

Stefania POV
"I loved it, but that's the problem." I steadied myself on the counter and looked in her, I guess now concerning and maybe sad eyes. "I liked it. But as told, I'm a person who fell in love easily and I don't want my heart to be broken again you know?" Danielle just nodded. "I don't even know you, mh maybe a little. I know how to make your breath hitch" I said a little teasing." She slapped my thigh"I know that too. But okay, maybe we start with breakfast?" She asked, smiling wide again. "Just if you make it and I can cuddle you again. I think I need a little comfort after this" I pointed between us. Danielle just grinned and turned towards the counter. "Then cuddle me." She said. I snaked my arms back around her body and nuzzled my head back into her neck. A little teasing doesn't kill anyone, does it? I kissed behind her ear, down her neck. "Stefania what are you doing? I thought I should make us breakfast." "Oh you do, I continue doing this" I answered teasingly, my mouth back to her neck. She just let out a breath and continued cutting vegetables.