Part-4♡♡

Taehyung pov :

I read the same message for five minutes. As much as I know Jungkook was truly in love with Lisa. I clearly do not remember since when he fell for Lisa but they were together for more than, a month?

Without even thinking twice I ran to my door. Opened it like a movie scene . Expecting Jungkook would stand there even after one hour or more after I closed the door on his face .

And guess what ?

Definitely Jungkook was not there . What was I even expecting, Jungkook would wait for me to open the door and give a tight hug with so many sweet words .

Wow great .

I'm a pure person who just closed the door for a heart broken person. I am sure Jungkook was so sad. May be he needed a hug and that's why he also back hugged me but what I did pushed him, I even dared to close the fucking door on his face .

But he was not looking so sad also .
With a pout I came inside the room .
I took the phone again and went to the chat box.

There were final message from Lisa and
Jimin.

Lisa : I will tell you everything

Jimin : Okay Good night bye.

I mean now I can't even sleep . I want to know more. I am both fucking happy and sad. This mysterious mix feeling will not let me sleep .

But I can't even say this to anyone except Jimin. Who is already offline .

God please help my sexy baby strength to bear this heartbreak. I will try my best to fix it for him with all of my love .

What did I say, MY LOVE ?
No it's not love.
Okay,with my pure heart .
I was thinking everyone , actually not about everyone. About that one person .
I can't even call him .

Because I don't have his number .
Yes, I never intend to save that as*hole's phone number .

But my phone again pinged with a notification .
For fuck sake, stop messaging me whoever you are .

Ping ~
Ping~
Ping~
Ping ~
Ping~
Ping ~
Ping~~~~~

Stop it, who is dying at the middle of the night. I wanted to smack the phone one that person's face whoever it was messaging me at that time ,even it was from God .

Sorry God , I am just thinking about 'everything' .

I took the phone ,opened the message box and it was an unknown number ,Good bitch ,now you are dead .

Unknown :

~You are dead .

~I will kill you .

~How dare you nerd .

~I think you got some courage now a days.

~Nerd be ready for tomorrow.

~How dare you didn't hear me .

~And for the last time I'm saying you to listen me . I hate it whenever my kitten doesn't listen to me .

I read all the message and at last I felt my face was red .

No doubt who was that .
The messages and the names were only called by one person .

My bully aka Jeon Jungkook .
Can't believe he said me 'my kitten '
Oh god , now I can die peacefully .
I ignored all messages and continued to stare at that particular two words ''my kitten "

Hehehe..... I'm feeling butterflies inside my stomach .

Again I got new message
''Now you are ignoring my messages ."