Chapter 1: New hope

(Sorry for the long wait)

3rd Person Pov

Y/n ran far away from the house as far as he thought was possible. He has been running for the past couple of minutes without stopping for a moment to breathe.

He wanted to make sure that he far away from the house as possible and to make sure that he wasn't being followed.

He stop to catch his breath.

Y/n: "I think I'm safe for now "

Then grabs a bottle of water from his backpack that he took from his old house and some food from the cabinets, so he would have something to eat, since he hasn't eaten much.

After a few minutes of a drinking some water, Y/n grabs a sandwich from his backpack and begins to eat it since he hasn't eaten anything for a while.

It was a peanut nutter and jelly sandwich that was in the refrigerator back at the house.

Y/n: "Mmmmm that tastes so good"

The little boy enjoys the taste of the sandwich since he as eaten anything good for a while.

While he was eating unaware to him he was being watched from  somewhere in the woods.

A pair of eyes was looking at him in from the shadows.

Timeskip

??? Pov

I watched as the child eats the food with satisfaction. I was told from  Hazel that there was a child in my woods where my grimm are lurking.

???: "So what Hassel said was true"

This child shouldn't be out here by himself in the middle of the night. He could get himself killed without even realizing it.

It pains me to see a child out here all alone. Why is he not at home where he should be with his parents?

???: "this is concerning"

The fact that a little boy is out here by himself

I going to find out why this child is in my grimm's territory and what he is doing out here.

Y/n's POV

After I finish eating the sandwich I got up and continued to walk through the dark forest.

Y/n: "That's was good, better than leftovers"

The sandwich was actually not something that expired or was hard as a rock. It was actually something good that I have ever had.

It was actually delicious.

Y/n: "Now let's find a place to sleep"

Walking in this creepy forest was very scary. It's very unsettling out here but one thing for sure is that I am better off out here than back at that house suffering.

I began think of what would had happen if I had stayed in that nightmare. Glad I didn't, cuz if  I did, my sisters wouldn't probably ever see me again.

If I had stayed anymore longer I would probably be dead but I glad have escape.

Y/n: "I am free, that's all that matters"

As I continue walking through the forest I thought about my sisters. I thought back on how they show me that they actually really cared about me after all. Back then, I really didn't feel like that Yang and Ruby didn't love me, but they actually really did.

Y/n's Mind: "they are better off without me"

I kept on walking but couldn't help the feeling that was being watched.