Epi 6 (final episode part 2)

They reached the launching hall. Sam held her hand and they both walked down the red carpet.

The moment she entered in, she saw Dhivyan and Karthi there. She didn't bother them and she felt a tight hold of Sam.

Sam : naa ingathan iruken..he whispered to her

Sivaangi : Mmm!!

She nodded and followed him to the stage. She waits at the backstage when he gave his official speech.

Dhivyan POV

I thought she will lost her life and will struggle to live when she left the job but she looked more happy now. I need to do something. I need her!! She turned away and held his hand tightly when she saw me in the crowd.

I called one of my best friend and ask him to bring Sivaangi to the back room.

Sivaangi POV

Sam was giving his speech when someone came to me.

Manish: helo Sivaangi..I'm Manish. Intha back room la etho problem pola iruku..konja vanthu paakuringala? Management complain pandranga..

When he said the management is complaining I couldn't think properly. I quickly followed him to the backstage.

Sivaangi : enna problem Manish? Event organisers enna pandranga?

Manish : terila Sivaangi..Sam sir vere speech kuduthutu irukanga..athaan ungala kupten..

I just followed him and he walked further in where I could see nobody there..

Sivaangi : inga yaarume illaya Manish?

He suddenly held my shoulder and push me into a dark backroom.

Manish : podi ulle!!

He locked the door. I try to open it but it was locked from outside..

Suddenly, the lights on in the dark room..I saw him standing there right infront of him..

Sivaangi : enna pandre? Enna nimmathiya vidave maatiya??

Dhivyan : unne velaile irunthu tookuna, nee kashta pattu tirumba enkittaya varuvanu paaten..aana nee atha Samoda kai pudichitu vara!!!

He push me to the wall and try to tear my dress..I screamed and kicked him. Out of sudden, the room door opened and there he stood, my Sam..

I cried hard and hugged him tightly. His eyes were like fire that could kill Dhivyan just with his gaze. His hold on me was tight but I could feel more of care.

Sivaangi : Sam..Sam..avaann!! Avann!!

Dhivyan try to run away. This time he couldn't escape from Sam. Sam held his neck and chocked him. He struggled to breathe..

Sivaangi : Sammm!! Enna pandre?? SAMM!!

I plead Sam to stop and his eyes were only on Dhivyan..he pushed him down to the floor and punched him off. His face swollen and starts to bleed.

Dhivyan : teriyama senjithen Sivaangi..enna vida sollu Sivaangi..

He pleads to me..Sam kicked him and screamed his frustration off..even, I was shocked to see him like that. Sam's bodyguards and also the securities arrived at the spot. They handcuffed him and brought him to the police station. Karthi pleaded Sam to withdraw the case as his company will fire him too, but it seems like it was fell into deaf ears. Sam didn't even bothered. He cancelled the project with the company immediately. He held my wrist tightly and never let me go away. He warned the event organisers, securities and body guards to never spoke about the isssue as it will affect me and his business. As, we were about to go to the main stage, I held his hand.