Epi 1

Welcome to my another Short story.

******

Sam : Yessss...finally I'm done with my project...

He has been working on this project for over 3 months now. Finally, it's a success. For the past 3 months, he changed his office into his home. He slept there, he ate there and only once in a blue moon he will go back to his home. After his final presentation, finally all his hardwork paid off and his client ready to purchase his product.

Sam is a CEO of an electronic company. He created a software that has a huge benefit for the public and high profits for clients. Finally, this huge project comes to an end. He signed all the paperworks and gave interviews to the media and walked in to his CEO room.

He packed his things and decides to leave the office. It was already so late in the night but he decided not to stay in the office tonight. He wants to go back home badly. He quickly packed his things and get into the car.

As he starts driving, he felt so sleepy due to the tiredness he went through. His driver took a week break to look after his pregnant wife. So, only Sam has to drive back home today. His eyelids were so heavy and he couldn't even open his eyes at all. He was struggling to drive

At one point, he just slept off while driving..the steering turned and he pressed the fuel pad. The car spin around and hit on the divider. Since, he wore seat belt it was not so serious but his head hit on the window and it breaks and the whole front mirror shattered with airbag pump out.

His head was bleeding and the cracked windows pieces tear his face and hands. He couldn't move at all.

Sivaangi POV

Sivaangi: cheri di late aaguthu naa kelambaren..

Rita is Sivaangi's friend in Chennai.

Rita : ingaya stay pannu sonna kekka matara..time 1am aaguthu paaru..

Sivaangi : pakkam thaanadi en hostel..naa poren

Rita : cheri paathu po!!

I walked out from her house and it's 10 mins walk to my hostel. I had to complete a project proposal by tomorrow morning if not my manager would bury me alive..the road was empty with no people around me. I walked fast and suddenly I heard loud car screeching sound. I quickly turn around only to see a car spin and hit on the divider..the car was damaged terribly. It all happen within few seconds. I stood shock..I quickly ran to the car. I don't know what to do. I open the passenger door and saw it was Sam..the great young entrepreneur Sam Vishal it is. I have saw his interviews many times and read his articles alot. I couldn't believe at all but its HIM..

I looked around for people to help me but no one was there. I quickly called the ambulance. They came just in minutes and put him on a stretcher. I took his wallet, handphone and his laptop bag from the car. I get on the ambulance along with him. He was half conscious and murmuring something. I sat beside and covered his head with my shawl to stop bleeding.

Sivaangi : onnum ille Sam..seekerama hospital polam..

We reached the hospital. They pushed him to the emergency ward. I had his belongings with me and I sat there.

I told the doctors what I saw and pass all his belongings to them. I took cab and came back home. I quickly showered and I was so tired to do the project proposal. I just slept off laying on top of my laptop.

The next day, I slept little longer and woke late. I panicked and rushed to work. I immediately prepared the Project Proposal and pass it to my manager. He called me to his room.