XXVI

————————————————𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 30, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟭:𝟰𝟱 𝗣

————————————————
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 30, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗧𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝟭:𝟰𝟱 𝗣.𝗠.
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟."~
~𝘽𝙤𝙗 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙮
————————————————

"Wassam Mateo." Kel slapped hands with a close friend and also the former owner of his club. Mateo Wallas was an old connect of Tones until he went legit and opened up his club. He was an old head, a man ready to settle down on an island but before he could do so, he needed to get rid of his old habits and the few clubs he'd opened up around the states.

Even though he went legit, he still dealt with certain things inside his clubs, never the ones he had in his hometown though and lucky for Ezekiel, Mateo was offering half of what he wanted for the club and would also help Ezekiel remodel the place to his liking only because Tone was a good friend and unproblematic "businessman."

Mateo looked up from the table he sat at with a grin. "You in New York usin'—whea' you from again? Louisiana slang." He chuckled along with Kel who shook his head.

"Ain't gon fa'get whea' I came from." Kel spoke honestly. He'd lived in New York for about 4 years now and his southern accent stuck with him. Even Tone who lived there way longer. They blamed it on the the yearly trips they used to take back home but they were kind of glad they still had something that connected them to where they were born and raised.

Plus, the brothers found it hard to pick up on New York slang and their lifestyle, but they managed.

"Whatchu doing hea'? Ain't much you can do until they're done remodeling." Mateo said pouring he and Kel a drink of Hennessy.

Kel accepted the glass and took a large gulp, regretting it soon after as a lingering burn settled in his throat. He wasn't a drinker, if it wasn't noticeable already, and not to mention is was only 2 in the afternoon.

It's 5 o'clock somewhea'. He thought as he took another sip of the brown liquor.

"Just came so you can catch me up," he said taking a look of the interior from where he sat. The place was fairly sized compared to what an actual club size, but Kels place was more of a lounge or hangout spot that served drinks.

It was located in a populated area around other places to have fun at so he knew once he finally opened to the public he'd be have customers lined up.

Queen's Lounge. The new hot thing in downtown Brooklyn.