02

Just re-read the intro if you wanna know about bangtan memebers powers
____________________________________________________________________

Jimin was frozen in spot as he saw Y/N lying almost lifeless in their doorstep. "H-hyung i-it's Y/N ",he said to Seokjin with whom he was talking a while ago.

Jin rushed out to see an unconscious Y/N in Jimin's arm. He carried her in and took her to the room she used to say.

"She is back after 3 years. It was the exact day she went missing ", Seokjin said thinking about the amazing days the 8 of them had .

"L-let me call the others" , Jimin said as he rushed out. And came back with the others while Jin treated her woulds.

"Seems like m-my power is coming back", Seokjin said as he looked up to the other men who had gathered there.( their powers is added in the intro chapter now)

"How is it possible? " Jungkook questioned

"It happened the day she went away and now again. Why does our powers keep flickering on and off?", Taehyung added . Yoongi or Namjoon would always have answers for the boys queries but now even they were confused.

'She was turning 18 the day she went away from us and later it's now we are seeing her that too in an almost dead stage. Our powers were gone in that disaster but she may be the reason it is coming back' Namjoon thought.

"Namjoon I can read your thoughts! My power is back too", Hoseok exclaimed. " What you thought may be the truth. She may be the key to lift this cursed live we were living. ", he added.

"Let's walk over to our secret room so that she won't see us when she wakes up" , yoongi said and the others followed his order and went over to their meeting room.

"Wait! The whole incident is so much for me please someone explain whatever is happening " , Taehyung said as he pulled his hair in confusion.

"Okay....I'll tell you my theory" , Namjoon went towards the front of the table around which the 6 others were sitting .

"Please do" , jimin said his mind was still lingering around the injured female in their mansion who basically grew up with them. ( I mean they didn't grow up . Y/N grew up around them. I know it's confusing but hang on! )

"We lost our power during the battle 30 years ago, and we died. The others were gone when we found each other. We got in here and found Y/N . She basically was our reason of happiness eventhough we were dead. She surely had something with her that attracted us towards her didn't she" Namjoon was speaking while the others nodded. "And if she was a supernatural being like us she was supposed to get her powers at her 18 th birthday but she just disappeared out of our lives and we were so afraid to go over to find her weren't we? But I guess she was what we wanted. Someone just brought her back here. Let's not let her slip away like last time. Let's protect her and be with her. I guess she is the reason our powers come back", Namjoon finished speaking.

"So should we ask her were she was all this 3 years when she wakes up?" , asked jungkook.

"Maybe not. We can let her say whenever she wants us to know. Now let us check if it is really her who is making us experience our once gone powers again", Hoseok said as he read Namjoon's Mind and understood what he would say.

"Let me see if she has any thing on her which tells us it's her " , Taehyung said as he made himself invisible and went to the room her Y/N was lying .

'My power is really back!', he thought as he leaned in and checked for anything in Y/N's pockets. He soon found some Id proving that it really was their Y/N.

As Taehyung returned back to the others, they were busy trying their powers. "Guys it is her!" Taehyung basically screamed .

"So... when will she wake up?" , jimin asked in a concerned tone.

"Let's check on her" , Jin said as they went back to her room.

"She will wake up soon. I managed to heal her wounds almost completely. She will be alright as she wakes up", Seokjin said as he checked on her.

"Don't worry so much Jimin ! ", hoseok said as he knew Jimin was worried about Y/N.

"Ok hyung I won't "

They went on waiting for her to wake up and finally at night she opened her eyes. Jungkook was the first person she saw and she was surprised seeing someone but she couldn't move away as she felt tired.

"W-where am I? Who are you?", was what she asked first.

"Hyungs she is awake but doesn't remember me..." , Jungkook went running to the others. Soon they went on and surrounding her .

"How are you Y/N? " , jimin asked.

"H-how do you know my name? I t-think you guys helped me when I got into the accident but how do u know me?"

"W-we saw ur id " , Taehyung tried to lie as she was confused by them.

"Y/N sorry for creeping you out. Please rest here . We won't disturb you let's talk tomorrow. Come on boys", Jin said walking out with the others.

Let Y/N and me rest I'll clear any confusion anyone has after reading this... and this is the max I can write within the limited time sorry.
-Ash