Pilot (part 3)

As Juniper and Vicki made their way to the hospital. Whlie Valin is mad, she was in raged. Who every hurt her girlfriend and girlfriend sister was going pay. When suddenly a bone broke,all the rage was causing me to shift. She stated to transform into her wolf form. As she finished transforming she smells the air trying catch a scent of a new vampire in town. She hopes who ever it is ready to get rained on. She runs off and howl at the moon.

 She runs off and howl at the moon

(Valin's wolf form)

-The boarding house-

Stefan made his way back to the Salvatore bonding house. As he enters the boarding house, Zack walks up to him.

Zack-" What's going on?"

Stefan-"Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, and it wasn't me."

Says Stefan heads up the stairs. Stefan enters his bedroom, and he takes off his jacket and hangs it up when all of sudden he hears a sound. A crow appears.

Stefan-" Damon."

A man is standing on the balcony. A man with short black hair and blue eyes, fair skin. But the look in his eyes is one with no emotion.

Damon-" Hello, brother."

Stefan-"Crow's a bit much, don't you think?"

Damon-"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog."

Stefan-"When'd you get here?"

Damon-" Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school. Your hair's different. I like it."

Stefan-"It's been 15 years, Damon."

Damon-" Thank God. I couldn't take another day of the nineties. Does that horrible grunge look? Did not suit you. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads."

Stefan-"Why are you here?"Damon-"I miss my little brother."

Stefan-"You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do."

Damon-" I've managed to keep myself busy."

Stefan-"You know, you left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you."

Damon-"Ah. That can be a problem...for you."

Stefan-"Why are you here now?"

Damon-"I could ask you the same question. However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word...Elena."

-The woods-

Matt leaves by ambulance with Vicky and Juniper.

Bonnie-" Hey. We're gonna go to Mainline Coffee, wait for news."

Elena-" I gotta take Jeremy home."

Bonnie-" Elena, there's no way I'm psychic. I know that. But whatever I saw, or I think I saw, I have this feeling..."