concert

look im sorry 4 town 4 ever"? mei mei says in a sad tone of voice."4 town for ever ".mir(short for miriam)says as the a4 girls go in for a hug."TYLER"?! mir says making all the girls turn to see him."t-tyler who's Tyler that is not me "he says whilst trying t hide from them."OMG YOUR A 4 TOWNIE !"mei mei says whilst the all run u to him and hug him."welcome to sister hood bude" they say."yea yea."he says."now comeone the concert is about to start shhhhhh!"mei .ei says excitedly.all of the 4town can be seen in there cages now.the group of girls and boy was now crying big happy tears but stopped when the saw them .merized by them.aaron t Bust open his cage and the crowd goes wild!then Aaron z comes out of his cage and does a pose ."OMG I LOVE YOU MANNN!!"Tyler's says out loud ."oooo someone's got a crush hahaha ."Abby says ."shut up dork face...."he replays to her."O.M.G TYLER LOOK "! .MEI MEI says .aaron z make a phone shape out of his hands and moths call me Then he throws a price of paper to Tyler with his number on it .then carried on sing."NO F#CKI G WAY YOU GOT AARON Z NUMBER LUCKY"!the group of girls say jealous of him.tuler was just standing there blushing."o.m.g."was all he could get out .then all off a sudden the heard a big bang .