mama panda

mei meis pov:

we all turned to see a GIANT PANDA(specificly a red panda)"WHAT IS  THAT "yelled people in the crowd.me and my friends just stared at it speechless."AHHHHHHHHHH"I say running away in fear.as I did I could see her grab a four town sign and throw it away.4 town were so scared the were crying ."MEI WHAT IS THIS YOU GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ITS YOUR MUM.?!"mir says while running to me.
________-time skip to the song thin-_________________
"Tyler you go with Abby to talk to 4 town to ask if the could help with the ritule."Priya says in a calm voice.

Abby's pov
"HELLOOMG I'M SUCH A BIG FAN UNFORGETTABLY HELPUSBYSINGASONGFIRTHERITULE?!"I way really fast so I see the confusion in their face ."uhhhhh-"was all robaire can say before Tyler but in."she means can you PLEASE help us by sing a song to help with the ritule so the pandas can turn back into a human?"Tyler explains better the I do ."pandas ? I thought there was only 2?"Aron t says in confusen."heh well meis whole family is a ref panda and as you can see they all turned to help her with her GIGANTIC mum panda so please help us if you want to save them?"Tyler say well mumbles."*sigh* alright short stuff"says Aron z.i can see Tyler blush at that I became overjoyed as I see there a new ship."yea ok mhhh."says the rest of the group.we run back to the others to start while so we can see MEI struggling I fell really bad for her .

Ok so what do you guys think ik it's short but ehh plus i've been putting off writing so sorry bout that also I have a colexreader one ik what your thinking "lemon wtf-"as it says in the description bit that people red read it explains it was I dare so I came up with that last minute so yea bye little lemons
-Lazy lemon out :)