hot weather??

JK POV
As the bathroom door opens, i was in huge shock.
There was jimin hyung. His heir was wet with dripping water over his abs and wearing only towel.
Earth to jk -what are you thinking kook.

Jimin - oh kook we are in same room .

I snapped back to reality

Kook - ye.... Yeaah hyung . Did you take shower ?

Jimin - yes it was bit humid so i thought to take shower before going to sleep. Are you ok your face is sweating.

Kook - ye... Yeaahh . I am going to shower . ( As i rush to bathroom and closed the door )

AS ROOM DISTRIBUTION

Joon- choose last room on first floor as well as JIN
Hobi choose the back room with garden view in ground floor as well as V.
suga choose second last room on upper floor.
Jimin choose the front room with sea view on 1st floor , as well as jk

IN JIKOOK ROOM
Jimin was the first one to come so he was waiting for his roommate to come. It was taking a while to he thought to shower. When he came out of shower he was surprised to see kook there.  In some part he felt so happy he is going to share his room

Me- oh kook we are in same room . ( I said calmly)

Kook - ye.... Yeaah hyung . Did you take shower ?

ME - yes it was bit humid so i thought to take shower before going to sleep. Are you ok you face is sweating.

Kook - ye... Yeaahh . I am going to shower . ( and he rushed to the bathroom )

(Jimin in mind - may be he was surprised as well , because he don't want to be my roommate. That is why he didn't gave any response and run to bathroom . I hope things could get well with you kook 🥺, i am sorry i think i ruined your mood  )
I was feeling down so i thought to go living room for some beer.

JK POV -
as i rushed to the washroom . I closed the door immediately .
What is happening. Why my heart is racing and why my face is so red. It indeed humid here .
I desided to take a cold shower. After i finished my shower which took me an hour  i went back to the room . As i stepped in i saw the room was empty.
I thought where is jimin hyung at this hour.  I come out of room to search him. 

And saw him cuddling with hobi hyung in living room and some beer can.  Did they had a drink? Why they are having so much skin ship.  I don't know what is happening with me it made me angry .
As i went back to my room.

IN MORNING ON BREAKFAST