THE NIGHT PART 2 🔞

Jk - now there is no turning back. I told you .

Jk started kissing jimin again with love.

JIMIN'S POV

Jk kissed me and i started to kiss him back . This kiss was soft and filled with love.
And then the kiss started to become rough. after a make out session . We pulled apart because of air.

I opened my eyes. And then the expression of KOOKIE's face i am first time seeing this. Their is somthing else other then love . There was lust. ( And it turned me on even more)

Jk again started to kiss me

NO ONE'S POV

Jungkook grabbed jimin's face and smashed his lips on jimin's. Sucking on his lower lip smoothly ,
changing the angle of his face from time to time.

Licking jimin's lip sensually, trying not to eat jimin up, then he bit jimin's lower lip playfully,
wanting to make jimin believe that he was really there kissing jungkook, jimin gasped a bit.

jungkook started nipping jimin's lower lip then biting it again, sucking it hard,
kissing jimin again with more eagerness.

Jimin's hands started roaming around jungkook's body, trying to feel his body.

jimin's small hands were lighting jungkook up.

he intentionally subdued his inner hunger but jimin's touches, his breathing, his lips, made jungkook's hunger come out.

Jungkook kissed jimin hard, taking all control of jimin, sucking his lips,, biting his lower lip harder than before and jimin moaned, making jungkook incited, jungkook couldn't take it anymore he put his tongue in jimin's mouth wanting all jimin for himself.

JK POV

I broke our kiss and started working my way down his neck, as I pushed him back and climbed on top of him. He moaned as I worked my way up and down his neck from his ear to his collarbone.

while my hands explored his chest over his shirt. My exploration eventually led further where I could fell the outline of his stiffening erection through his jeans.

I slid down, an got on my knees between his legs. He looked down at me and smiled while I fumbled with the bottom and zipper on his jeans. He lifted his ass so that I could slide them down leaving jimin in his athletic style jockstrap.

I become so hard. I pulled aside the white ribbed fabric , enjoying the softness of the skin and the hardness of the shaft. I held in front of me and admired the head. I ran my finger around the ridge of his helmet and traced his veins up and down his shaft while jimin eyes are closed .

I opened my mouth wide and slowly lowered it down over his dick until I felt the tip touching the back of my throat. I closed my lips tightly and pulled back applying pressure.

I continued to bob up and down on jimin's dick.

He pulled out and told me he was too close.

"No problem," i said.

he pulled me off and planted a big wet kiss on my lips.

As I stood there looking down and admiring him he reached out and started fondling my hard manhood .

After a few minutes he leaned over and took my whole manhood in his mouth.

It was so warm and wet. He really went to town sucking and bobbing up and down until I was on the edge in almost no time. It felt so good also because jimin is with me.

Finally jungkook couldn't take it anymore. "Damn I need you " he said.

The rest is imagination

..................
Omg i need hobi water. May be latter in any chapter i will try again.

............

Until next publish

* THeIR dating period *