√Meeting them√

Tw: Mention of social Anxiety, curses and insults.

8:30am
Classroom

"Ok. Class,attention!" I listened as the teacher shouted at them. I'm currently waiting outside to be called for an introduction.

"We have a new student joining us from this day till the last day of your school year. Any questions that you feel the need to ask?" She asked her students to ask so questions. Gosh this is nervewrecking.

"I have one question ma'am." Someone seriously said,Then she pointed him to ask away.

"Why now? We already started the semester." Hala. Marites bato? Joke. What's his problem ba jusko.

"She's from the States actually,Her mother transferred her hear a month before we started. Although something bugged the system." Bugged the system? That things exist? Alright nevermind.

"I'll call her now." She went to me and said " You can come in dear." With a comfortable smile. I smiled back of course that'll be rude if i didn't.

As i step my foot inside everyone turned their heads to me. Creepy. Here goes nothing. Anxieties slowly creeping inside of me. This should be quick or else.

"Good morning everyone. My name is
Akesha Yuan Solace, Yuan for short. Hope to be a good acquaintance to u all." I almost died. Shit.

"Alright Yuan, you can go sit beside Lianne. Hands up Lianne" As she said those,a pretty girl raised her hand. She's quite tall judging from her appearance. Anyways i took the sit beside her.

"Hi! I'm Lianne Lavein Park" She introduced herself happily. "I supposed you already heard my name,so just call me Yuan." Smiled at her.
She's very pretty.

"Wanna have lunch together later? Or you have someone with already?" She offered even tho she hesitated, Wait, How'd she know?
"How'd you know i already got company at lunch?" She giggled "Everyone here knows that you're The SCP's bestfriend. So i assumed they'll accompany you later on lunch." She said what-

"Oh well,you can join?" slightly offered to her "I can't tho, i have my own circle" She politely declined. "Alright." I shrugged it off.

At the back

Aziel's POV:

She's quite pretty. She's already talking to Lianne huh. Shame. That's supposed to be me. Talking to her,tho not in a friendly way. Oh well lunch could wait. I felt someone nudging my side.

"Stop looking at her. Focus at the lesson first,deal with her later on Kuya."Sinusuway ba'ko ng batang 'to. Well he did have a point.

"Alright." Tipid ko pang sagot. Not that i always reply long.

Cafeteria
11:45am

"So how's your first day going on so far?" Morning classes's done, I'm currently with Rainne and Lexy. She's the one who asked me too.

"So good,so far. Tho im curious,How'd they know we're bestfriends?" Lexy stopped her spoon midway through her mouth,when she heard what i said. "They knew? How come?? As far as i remember i told no one." "Same here." Said lexy but was added by Rainne after.

"Well that's what Lianne told me" Simply said,but was shocked by what they also said.
"You talked to Lianne?!" They simultaneously said,well kinda shouted but not that loud.

"Yeah. She's my seatmate actually and she offered me to go lunch with her, but i declined." This may sound exaggerating but no. When i say they're speechless. They're speechless. I swear I even saw Rainne sweating.