Chapter 11! Hangin out

We were all hanging out in the mall, Mina and I went straight to Hot Topic, duh. "AHHH Y/N LOOK AT HOW COOL THIS IS!!" Mina says, showing me a pair of fishnets that go from your elbow to your hands "wow! Cool!" I say as I look at her 'hmmm... these are cute! I'll buy them!' I think as I pick up a black choker and a black skirt with a chain on it. I look around some more and find cute boots. I keep looking around and I find a cute black tank top that says "Beautiful Halo"

(This is what it looks like)

I also decided to get the fishnets Mina showed me, so we ended up getting matching fishnets.

"OK! So, Kami and Kiri are getting food in the food court, Bakugo is going to meet up with them, let's go!" Mina says pulling me by my free hand, my other hand has the bags of stuff we got.

"Hi, guys!" Mina says as we walk up to them "Hey Mina, Y/N! Whatcha get?" Kami says as he tries to look in the bags "You don't have to know!" I say pulling the bag away from him, he pouts "fine..." "so what food ya got? Or have you got food yet?" I ask as I turn to Kiri "We haven't ordered our food yet, I wanted to wait until you two came" Kiri says smiling "awe Kiri! That's sweet!" I say hugging him, he hugs back, when I pull away from the hug, I see Bakugo turn his head, and he looks like he is mad... well he always is, but this is a different kind of mad "you good Bakugo?" "WHY WOULD YOU tHINK I'M NOT!?" Bakugo yells at me. I walked up to him and put my hand on his mouth "shut up... you're gonna bust my eardrums..." I say looking at him with the cutest begging face I could make, I see a slight blush on his cheeks as he takes my hand off and turns his head 'Wow... It really worked!' I think to myself and smile. "Cmon! I'm hungry!" Mina says as she dragged me away, I waved at Kiri, Kami, and Baku. "So whatcha wanna eat?" I ask Mina "Hmmm... how about sushi?" Mina asks "Heck yea!" I say as I run to a sushi place in the food court with Mina following behind me. "Sooooo..." Mina says looking up "hm?" I hum as I turn to her "Do you like anyone?" she asks with a grin "N-No!" I said blushing a bit as I look away, but to my fortune, I looked right at Bakugo. Mina trailed my gaze as she sees me looking at Bakugo and then back to her "YOU LIKE BAKUGO!?" Mina whisper-yells with a grin "No! I don't!" I yell at her "You don't what?" I hear Kaminari say behind Mina, Mina turns around and grins "She thinks she doesn't like B-" I cut her off by putting my hand on her mouth "-agugo vut oviusly ling" Mina mumbles behind my hand "huh?" Kirishima looks at me confused "NOTHING! LET'S JUST GET FOOD!!!" I yell as I drag Mina away, I take my hand off her mouth and she grins at me. "You DO!" she says excitedly, I just roll my eyes at her as we keep walking. I hear the boys talking behind us and I look back I catch Bakugo's gaze and we make eye contact. I quickly look away out of embarrassment but I feel him still staring at my back.

Time Skip to eating~ (haven't done one of these in a while)

Everyone was eating but I was spacing out... again 'Do I like him? Why would I like a hot-headed jerk like him?' I think as I hesitantly hold a piece of sushi to my mouth "uhhh... Y/N? You have been spacing out for a while, you good?" I hear Kirishima ask as he looks at me concerned "oh I'm fine! Don't worry!" I say and eat the piece of sushi. "If you say so," Kaminari says and takes a bite of his burger. Bakugo looks at me a bit confused as I space out again 'Maybe he likes me, maybe that's why he blushed when I looked at him like that. Nah, it's everyone's reaction to when I do that...' we all finish eating and leave. I get a text

Mum <3

Mum - Y/N, where are you?

Y/N - I'm out with friends, didn't I tell u that?

Mum - Well come home. I have a surprise for you!

Y/N - k!

"My mum says I have to go home now, bye!" I say as I leave my friends "Awe, bye!" Mina says and waves, Kiri and Kami wave too but Bakugo just leaves, and I leave too

"Mum! I'm home!!" I say in a sing-song voice "I'm in the living room, sweety!" I hear my mom sing back to me. I go into the living room and see her on the couch. "Hey, mum! Why did you want me to come home?" I ask confused "I was thinking we could have a little girls' night! Your father and B/N (brother's name) are at B/N's volleyball game, so we can have a few hours to hang out!" mum says excitedly "sounds fun mum! I'll make popcorn and we can watch movies, and then we can paint our nails!" I say getting really happy 'I haven't spent time with my mum in a while, ever since I started going to UA' I think as I walk to the kitchen and make popcorn.