28/02/2022

_"Ah-umm" i moan , he pinned my arms in the wall and grapped my waist and started kissing my lips i was so wet and horny i kissed him back until both of us couldn't breath we cut the kiss then he took off all my clothes i was standing in front of him all naked i was so shy he noticed that so he hugged me and said : "don't be shy kitty it's just your daddy"; he took off his clothes and i was completely amazed of his body it was "SO HOT" , i sat on my knees , "daddy " i said with a witty eyes he knew what i want; he put it on my lips and starts to move it there i hold it and start to sucking it "ummm ahhhh-mmmmmm ohhhh-ahhh aaaaaa" i moan it was so yummy i loved it , it was the lounges BJ , he cum twice in my mouth and i was so wet and wanted to be licked , he took it out of my mouth and put it the way my cat was in front of his face he grapped my legs up and start licking it slowly what made me moaning loudly i enjoyed it but surprisingly something get itno me it was thick and painful "yeaah-uhhh ah-ummmmmm aahhh~aaaa" i moan, he was fucking me so hard i held my tits i was hardly breathing he was close to my mouth to hear my breath which was mixed with pain and joy, we switched the places i was sitting on him so that his dick in my asshole i was holding my boobs with my both hands ( i have big tits lol)i start jumping up and down on his dick he was moaning in a sexy way , then he turned me on my back and cum in my tits then he start sucking them he made lots of marks all over my body ; we cuddled and slept , it was an amazing experience who could imagine that i will sleep with my teacher oneday . in the end all i can say is " I LOVE HIM"