28/02/2022

i woke up early today, it's the last day of exams; I'm not ready at all I'm not good at science and i didn't revise too , i arrived school, the first person i saw was my childhood friend or lemme say whom was my friend , she was laughing on me cz she knows that I'm bad at science, that made me kinda sad plus i didn't found any of my friends; i sat by myself under the stairs i put my head on the door of the basement ; so many people passed by me but only one Checked on me , he said : " what are you doing here?" then i looked up to see who is he , i smiled like i wasn't sad at all , i said :" oh , that is you ; how are you ? " , then he replied:" I'm doing just fine, what about you? " ; " ugh I'm not feeling good and nothing can turn me on " i said ; he gives me a weird smile then he opened the door next to me and he enter , i was sitting outside the room he was going up and asking me if he is shown , he was visible i could saw him even he was so high when ge went down i entered the room and he closed the door and said :" we can do it here , what you think " i looked at him and said :" i don't think so " , then i said :" but maybe we can do this " he giggled and said :" do what? , you mean kissing? " , i blushed until i turned as red as tomato , " yes , we can " he replied, i didn't wait a sec to hold his face with my both hands and kissed him , i couldn't stop we were so close , i was so horny i kept kissing his lips while playing with his hair , he was squeezing on my ass and getting me closer to him , i could feel his heartbeats ; our bodies were so close i could feel the heat of his body i really loved that ; we cut the kiss , i was shy to look him in the eye so i put my face on his chest and i was lucky doing that cz i could hear his heartbeats, he hugged me tightly, i even felt his dick raising ; all of sudden someone knocked the door so we cut the hug , we stayed there for more 5 minutes and i may kissed him one more time, then we left hoping no one would notice us together cz it will lead to a great problem, we separated in the stairs but we end up together at the same class, and maybe we had fun for the second time after the exam ended who knows .