Chapter 1 - 5 years and counting

Phil P.O.V

Dan has just gone out shopping and I thought I'd look back on the first videos we did together. My favourites are the 'Phil is not on fire' series. 5 years ago me and Dan filmed the first ever 'Phil is not on fire'. Wow. 5 years and still we plan to make more and more. Me and Dan have been planning 'Phil is not on fire 7' for a couple of months now and I can't wait to film it with him, his luxurious dark hair, his hazelnut gleaming eyes. I get carried away thinking about him sometimes, I love him but I just don't know how to express that to him. Life's hard when your in love with your room mate. Back to ideas. I think for 'Phil is not on fire 7' we're going to try and make it the most random one of them all to celebrate 5 years of the series.
I hear a door open, Dan has returned. I opened my door and walked down the hall to greet him. "Hi Dan" I said as my voice broke, I cleared my throat. "How much was the shopping?" I asked whilst sliding my wallet out of my pocket to pay half of the price. "It was £12.49, what have you been up to?" He asked as I handed him over a £5 not and some loose change. "Just been thinking of ideas for 'Phil is not on fire 7', did you know it's been 5 years since we filmed the first one?" I mumbled as a wide grin gradually spread across my face. "Woah, what?! You're kidding me right 5 years?! That's a hella long time." He laughed, I couldn't stop staring at him. I shook my head out of day dreaming and walked into the kitchen to grab myself and Dan a glass of water each.