Chapter 3 - Feelings

Phil P.O.V

As I started dabbing the eater on Dan's crotch I could feel myself blushing, I looked up to see that he was blushing too. The only question on my mind was 'Does he feel the same?'. I started to get lost in his eyes but I prevented myself from doing so and finished drying him. "There, you're all dry now." I said as I smiled and quickly left the room. I knew my feelings were getting stronger and I had to tell him one way or another. I rushed to my room and feel onto my bed face first whilst my heart was racing and my mind was running with thoughts. Dan. That's all I could think of, him and his hazelnut eyes, his wide grin, his handsome laugh and his gentleman ways. I had to tell him how I felt else I'll just be slowly dying inside forever, not knowing if he felt the same.
"Dan, could you come here a second?" I shouted from my door way. I could here slow pacey footsteps approaching the hall. "Yes, I'm coming!" He replied. As he approached my door I held it open for him. "I need to tell you something, please sit" I was shaking and could feel drops of sweat forming on my hair line. "What is it? Are you okay?" He said worryingly. "You're probably not prepared for what I'm about to say but it's better that I tell you now than never" I sighed and braced myself for what was next to come.