Chapter 2 - Dabbing and blushing

Dan P.O.V

I walked into the living room and sat waiting for Phil to come in. I wish Phil would've come shopping with me, I missed him. I think I've started to feel things for him that I've never quite felt for another human being before. Whenever I spoke to him I just felt happy, but not normal happy I feel like really happy whenever we interact. He's everything to me and I don't know where I'd be without my tall, broad shouldered lion. I heard foot steps as I slouched into my browsing position. Phil handed me a glass of water. "Thanks Phil" I murmured whilst scrolling through Tumblr, the weirdest place on the internet. Phil lowered himself and sat next to me on the couch to browse with me. I could feel his warmth as he leaned next to me to see my computer screen clearer.I could feel my cheeks turning red as I started to blush, my hands were shaking too. I straightened my back and accidentally spilled my water. It landed on my jeans in the crotch area. Phil bounced up and said "I'll go get a towel to dry you with!" He ran out of the room down the hall to the bathroom and back again. "Here let me dry you" He said softly whilst dabbing my crotch. I started blushing again and so did he, why was be blushing?