Gym Partners

Tyler

"Sorry nigga, I ain't see you" Egypt apologized and took a few steps back

"Naw it's all cool, you're new here right?" I asked as we began to walk side by side down the hall

"Yeah, I'm from good ole Jersey, my dad works for a trucking company and he got this big deal to deliver appliances and shit to celebs and rich people. We moved across the country, but he makes a boat load more of money compared to what he used to make"

"Damn, you like it so far?"

"Yeah, but I had to leave my girl behind so that fucking sucks"

Her words stunned me. Girl. Could she be referring to a friend?

"Girl? As in like a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. Are you homophobic or smth?" She asked with a concerned look on her face

"Fuck no, I couldn't care less. It's just I never had any "gay" friends so, you're my first."

"Huh, you def suck dick nigga"

Once again she didn't fail to surprise me

"Fuck you mean?"

"Nothing just saying"

"Anyways, what class you got next?"

My eyes skimmed my schedule and I saw I had writing next Fuck

"I got fucking writing, wbu?"

"Math, and it's upstairs, see you later nigga"

Egypt walked in the opposite direction and up the stairs. The 2 minute bell rang and I ran to my class, pushing peoples heads once again.

I walked into class to find Rocky and Jasper waving and signaling me to come sit.

"Wassup nigga, Rocky where the fuck were you this morning?"

"I picked up that girl Robyn from the party in July. She asked for a ride to school"

"Oh shit, y'all a thing? Did y'all fuck?"

"That's none of your fucking business, but if you have to know, I think she's pretty into me"

"Don't fuck it up this time" Jasper patted Rocky in the back

"I know this nigga isn't talking when he's had 3 drinks thrown in his face in one night!"

"Whatever" Jasper huffed and sat back in his seat

I laughed as the teacher began

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Brown and I will be your writing teacher this year. I been teaching for 9 years.....

I honestly zoned out a after that. Class was boring , lots of high pitched singing and squealing for some reason. Class ended, Jasper had history and Rocky had Science.

I had math, which was boring as always. None of my friends were in that class. I had gym then lunch.

I made my way to the gym and my eyes met Egypt's.

"Hey, nice to see you here. I ain't gon lie, I'm ready to see some tittie's this year"

I bust out laughing, not know it she was serious or not. But also knowing I didn't really feel the same.

"You got somebody to sit with at lunch? I'm thinking about ditching my friends"

"Naw, I guess we could sit together, but I know you eat like a pig so keep your mouth closed"

"Mind yo business nigga"

We both laughed and punched each other just as he walked in

Camera in hand, looking kind of confused. I watched him walk over to the bleachers and take a seat in the back