Background of the Story:

In this story Deku had the same past as in canon. But the change is that Bakugou is kind and friendly towards him and protected him from the other bullies, in other words they treated each other like brothers (but however he had the same attitude as in the anime).

The only thing that changes about his past is that he had a girlfriend in the last year of Aldera Junior Middle School whose name was Maki Motoko (P.S this character is made up, completely original). This is Maki's appearance:

She cheated on our little cinnamon roll with one of his bullies

She cheated on our little cinnamon roll with one of his bullies. When Deku found out that his supposed girlfriend was cheating on him with someone, he felt something inside his heart break. Because the only thing he thought and wondered at in those days was where he went wrong or if he wasn't enough for her. These thoughts caused Deku to lose his emotions for a while but with the help of his mom and Bakugou, he was able to regain his emotions again. But what no one knows is that during that dark time in his past Deku was able to discover his singing talent. Which he decides to hide and keep it secret from the world even from his own Mother.

Another thing:

I do not own any of the characters, songs, and images used in this story. Credit goes to all original creators.

Meaning:

"" Talking

[] message during or after the song

() Thinking

-Doing action