Chapter 3: The Truth Revealed

It is a Sunday morning at U.A. High most of the students were either sleeping, working on the culture festival, or going out with there friends. But the first-year classes of Class1-A and B were on their way to U.A. theater, most were happy because they were going to continue to listen to Midoriya/Deku music.

When both classes arrive to the theater, they were surprised to see the WWP, Inko Midoriya, the Big 3, Eri and Kota. Bakugou was surprised to see his 'auntie' here.

Bakugou: "Hi auntie" said a bit scared

Inko: "Oh hi, Bakugou-kun how are things going"

Bakugou: "Good and boring at the same time" said with Inko happily nodding her head

Bakugou always acts like the strongest of all but when he was in the presence of the green haired woman, he could only feel fear. Why you may be asking yourself, well the answer is simple you don't want to mess with and angry Mamadoriya. Bakugou learned that firsthand when he cures next to her. And let's just say the result was not pretty. That's why he always acts nice to other when she is next to him.    

Meanwhile with the class 1-A

Ojiro: "Is it just me or is Bakugou afraid of that woman"

Kirishima: "I think he is" "But who is that woman she locks so familiar"

Mina: "Now that you said it, she does look familiar"

That's when their homeroom teacher came to them and spoke

Aizawa: "Her name is Inko Midoriya, Problem Child's Mother"

All the students went widen to see their friend's/Crush' mother right in front of them.

When they were about to approach her, Nezu started talking in front of everyone.

Nezu: "Alright everyone, settle down plz"

Everyone started getting in their chairs.

Nezu: "I have gathered you all here for a specific reason"

Pixiebob: "Why is that sir?"

Nezu: "Well, I know that you guys have the hole weaken for yourself" "So I thought you guys deserves to be here as well" "Especially Young Kota because I know he wants to see his Big Bother or Father, right?"

Kota: "I don't know what you're taking about" said with a lilted blush and embarrassed

Nezu: "Also Eri wanted to see her Papa"

Eri: "YEAH!!" Said with so much joy "But, Mr Ratgod where is Papa?"

Aizawa: "I'm sorry Eri but Midoriya is not her for the whole week"

Eri: "Oh" said in a sad tone

Aizawa: "don't worry he is coming back before you know it"

Eri: "Ok" said with a smile in her face that could kill a person

(Clarifications Deku adopted Eri after they saved her from Overhaul and Kota sees him as a big brother, but many know that he loves him as a father, but he is embarrassed to say so and Inko knows about her grandchildren.)

Inko: "But Mr. Nezu you haven't told us why we are her"

Nezu: "I was about get to that Mrs. Midoriya" "The reason I have gathered all here is so we can listen to Midoriya's Music"

Everyone 'Except the ones that know': "WHAT?!?!?"

Kota/Eri: "PAPA/DAD's MUSIC!!" said with joy in their face